Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

No stats, just money

Cool

i think we gain few stats from each 1 rob

so it will be fair enough if we lost few stats like we gain in each 1 rob

Quote Originally Posted by Topic View Post
    you dont need any rab to make your fk stats...i made barely 100k by day 56 without play that much.....whats so hard to make 20k without any rab? this training system make you the life easy.
    I've never been so addicted to the game... I was glued to the game for the first 50 days and all I got then was like 7k. I know im not really in to the game yet but I really doubt that u dont have any rabbs.
    I think we sholudnt lose so many stats in roberies. Maybe some 1k stats, maximum. And single roberies should give more stats, than just 4/5.

Quote Originally Posted by maistinto View Post
    I've never been so addicted to the game... I was glued to the game for the first 50 days and all I got then was like 7k. I know im not really in to the game yet but I really doubt that u dont have any rabbs.
    I think we sholudnt lose so many stats in roberies. Maybe some 1k stats, maximum. And single roberies should give more stats, than just 4/5.
    lool doubt it how many time you want, im too lazy to use any rabs believe me, one account with that training system is enough to make bunch of stats xD

Losing money and respect would be the best I think.

Gang Robbery succes .. u get $
    Gang Robbery fail .. u lose $ + stats

Well .. this is not fair

As Opium Said .. if u could make a new feature reporting nick name for the one who have not enough stats and he was reason for being gang jailed .. this will be gr8 and helpfull for gang members

Thx ,,
    Regards,
    Generozo
    Support & Abuse Member
    TheCrims.Com Crew

Quote Originally Posted by Generozo View Post

As Opium Said .. if u could make a new feature reporting nick name for the one who have not enough stats and he was reason for being gang jailed .. this will be gr8 and helpfull for gang members

Thx ,,
    I dont see it like a good option,all this is part of the game,between gang members,give jail one to another gg ...

Quote Originally Posted by SerbaN View Post
    I dont see it like a good option,all this is part of the game,between gang members,give jail one to another gg ...
    I Cant understand u .. specially the last part !!
    Regards,
    Generozo
    Support & Abuse Member
    TheCrims.Com Crew