Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Memox

Who didnt knew it Flavio???

Quote Originally Posted by KusH View Post
    Aww you hurt me nizari, You have been banned for the following reason:
    Racism

Where is the rascist comment, are you idiot? or just takin ''Camels'' too much personal? thats sad. Anyway. have fun camels you can ban me here too if you wish, btw, find another french translator, =))
    Fail, that wasn't Nizari. And yes, I can ban you again. Camel is a racist word.

Dont cross the limits.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Well looks like i did cross the limit? who ****ing care? you maybe? cause im not, kthxbai, you little camel jockey

OOOPS I DID IT AGAIN?

suck me kirk, i know you're doing it good.
    Last edited by KusH; 05-24-2011 at 03:44 AM.

Well looks like i did cross the limit? who ****ing care? you maybe? cause im not, kthxbai, you little camel jockey

OOOPS I DID IT AGAIN?

suck me kirk, i know you're doing it good.
    they see something wrong , and ban you only when they want tc will be never fair , remember it , crew dont care when players getting unfair bans , if its not them friends , because they dont get / lose money if players play or leave this game ,but dont worry guys ,crew already ****ed this game and im sure , soon we will see effects

OOOPS I DID IT AGAIN?

Too much Britney Spears I see, well I did it again also.

And JointFrazSterWsKInseRtoTherRanDomPlayErnamSThere, your biased opinions do little more than just feed the trolls. Camel is a racist word according to our standards, his ban is fair and everything you said are pure speculations.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

asking 4santa ? jaja thats one of the most patetic thing in new times of tc, a lot of noobs taked 4kk respect 5kk 7kk respect just doing these robs, patetic, and the old players that played with more difficulty 4make 4kk that was a bad joke

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    JointFrazSterWsKInseRtoTherRanDomPlayErnamSThere
    we have button called "spacebar" on keybord

Too much Britney Spears I see, well I did it again also.

And JointFrazSterWsKInseRtoTherRanDomPlayErnamSThere, your biased opinions do little more than just feed the trolls. Camel is a racist word according to our standards, his ban is fair and everything you said are pure speculations.
    since when animal name is a racist word ? i think sine polish guys won top gang and crew ****ed them becaue " camel " was in name , look in google, this is not a racist word, anyway if you are so sure , everyone who wrote camel word in some gb etc. must be banned ? no problem , i can lose some days and find everyone who did it , and will see when you will be already bored to give ban for this stupid ban , im sure you wont do it because its soo stupid and its not even fair, only you choose who will get ban and its about 10% players who getting ban for any insults no one care about others .

Kuba is right, Camel is not a racist word since many people is calling each other as camel and didnt get any ban.

In TC the meaning of camel word is just like the meaning of slave word, u call a camel when u wanna say he is an idiot working to other top players for any payment, in same way a slave work. So tell me, if someone call another guy a slave so should this guy get the same ban?? Cuz the meaning of these 2 words is the same in TC vocabulary or as its used to call "TC standard".

May I ask u also as Wsk's said, If I report everybody who called someone a camel, should it be banned too??

I just think that somethings need to starting being clarified to players right understand what they can 'n what they cant do. What will be punished 'n what will not.

Quote Originally Posted by JointFrazSterWsK View Post
    we have button called "spacebar" on keybord
    I have it also, but you didnt get my allusion.

since when animal name is a racist word ?
    Since if you call a black guy "crow" thats a racist remark. Probably the same goes for an asian if you call him "yellow" rat or similar.

And I gave him 1 infraction worth 5 points and he got a 4 days ban. It's not a big deal really, since his intentions were truly aimed at jesting and insulting with "stupid camels", publicly, on forums. He could've just disagreed with the thread starter, without calling names.'

Im really sick and tired of smartasses thinking they can say whatever they want and get away with it. And then logging another account and playing tough guy with me. To prove what? Absolutely nothing besides being a frustrated boy.

Regarding every other player that used the world camel and got away with it, he didnt said it on forums, probably on squares, where our tolerance is higher -but even then, if it was me I would have banned him.

I have it also, but you didnt get my allusion.

Since if you call a black guy "crow" thats a racist remark. Probably the same goes for an asian if you call him "yellow" rat or similar.
    ok , well , i can call you " camel " and it wont be racism , because you are not black ? ... what are you trying prove ? all bans for this stupid rule dont have any sence ( i mean on players accounts in game ) good luck turtle, now you will ban me for racism too ? waaaaa

And I gave him 1 infraction worth 5 points and he got a 4 days ban. It's not a big deal really, since his intentions were truly aimed at jesting and insulting with "stupid camels", publicly, on forums. He could've just disagreed with the thread starter, without calling names.'

Im really sick and tired of smartasses thinking they can say whatever they want and get away with it. And then logging another account and playing tough guy with me. To prove what? Absolutely nothing besides being a frustrated boy.

Regarding every other player that used the world camel and got away with it, he didnt said it on forums, probably on squares, where our tolerance is higher -but even then, if it was me I would have banned him.
    anyway i think enough talk about camels , let them free , i see you really dont like them ... but remember , i see , you think 1 person left from this game its no problem for crew , but try calc how many times was " this 1 person left " . players leaving for various reasons , but most players leaving because of you guys , your rules what they can't see even in rules , because its your own rules not tc rules , already its possible too see what's up with tc now , how many players playing and how many was in first 5-10 rounds ? every round will be same if you will doing as now. Its game or chat page ? do you search friends / love or anything here or just play ? if you dont like what players writeing just delete square . block guesbooks , well , continue **** people because they are your enemies or your friend enemies and soon you will not be able to show anyone that you are ABOVE