Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Memox

Your reasoning is wrong on so many levels I dont even know where to begin from.

I'll tell you this thing only: the majority of the players that left this game have done so just because others threated them this way. By insulting in a grossly and unnecessary manner. In the long run you cannot expect a community to grow, to play together and act reasonably if you allow them to behave like beasts.
    You probably dont understand right now, but if you will observe other communities, far bigger, you will notice that there is a decency limit that nobody crosses and generally stupid remarks, trolls and douchebags are ignored/excluded from the community, without much hassle. I wouldnt want to be part of a community that insults so grossly. This is generally catchy for teenagers, but beyond the teen age limit, the effect is reversed, causing the mature segment of the community to gradually leave.

And yes, camel when addressed to an arab is a racist remark. And since no human should be generally compared to an animal on an intellectual level, saying stupid camel to an european or otherwise other nation is similarly insulting.

Or should I address you with "monkey" and "stupid monkey" ? Judging by your logic, you shouldnt feel offended, would you?
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    Or should I address you with "monkey" and "stupid monkey" ? Judging by your logic, you shouldnt feel offended, would you?
    ohhhh now let's talk about monkeys , you are fckin racist , its really racist word (( dont make me laugh ,

maybe ask marcus , if he can make some filtr on all animal names ??

so , still waiting on my answer , can i start find guys who called someone " camel "

i think good idea , if you make some topic there , where everyone can make screen or copy logs guys who called to someone " stupid : monky , cameleon or camel etc etc etc "

i dont understand , you fell better if you **** someone for stupid thing like it , or you / your friend got mad because to him were those words?

and dont try prove anyone this is racist word because it isnt , and 1 more idea if you dont belive , LET"S VOTE

sorry to interrupt ur chat here kirk but if u are there u can explain why did i get permanent ban?lol if u dont mind...

Quote Originally Posted by JointFrazSterWsK View Post

and dont try prove anyone this is racist word because it isnt , and 1 more idea if you dont belive , LET"S VOTE

Im sorry, "stupid monkeys" aren't allowed to express their opinions via vote.

Klym: rule 11 - impersonating or mislead the Crew.

Topic closed.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton