Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ban ftw

Default Ban ftw

You are permanently banned for violation of rule

WTF??? lol

i just log my acc like 5 minutes a day and today when i come i saw this??
    omg this is permanent? omfg i dont have words to descrive u guys..

btw kirk i know the rule i just ask u coz IM SURE i didnt break it! anyway ill send a ticket maybe next month u will answer me! thanks =)

We'll do our best - I'll follow up on your case tomorrow.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

ticket sent, u dont need to rush im not even playing i just wanna know why coz that ban gotta be some mystake thats all

they wanna show you , they are above

idk but i see you are not first here.

they started give bans for any shits

now its not just corrupt ppl who give bans to guys who would win but they dont have " permission " xD

one question .. now , when you lose account you still want play ? i dont think so , and i dont understand why memox accept it when crew make players out from tc ,

even if players write bad words , how they can get ban on account where they playing if they just WROTE didnt used bot didnt , hack anyone or anyshit , chat and playing are 2 miscellaneous things , think about it .. now they will close this topic probably , because they know , they are not right

Oliveira, you got banned cause of me Lmfao, Julie (protectora) got mad cause i did some shit, i got banned and also EVERYONE WHO HAD TRUSTED REL WITH ME GOT BANNED LMAO. simply fail // Your lovely Alex. fils de pute.

[08:30:16] Alex .: omg, how stupid can you be? whats the next stupid step from the crew? LOL you banned many of my friends cause of me? LOOOOOOOOOOOL
    [08:30:24] Alex .: you're a failure, like really lmfao
    [08:31:13] Julie...: your the failure
    [08:32:02] Alex .: foo sho' go ban the good account, not the friends one, worthless shit LMFAO
    [08:32:49] Julie...: aww your friends mad at you now ?
    [08:33:11] Alex .: nah =))
    [08:33:53] Julie...: maybe they will be
    [08:37:18] Alex .: if you're going to ban my friends ima give you a list then LOOOOOOOOOOOL gotta be a pleasure LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

There's the answer =))
    Last edited by AeSook; 05-24-2011 at 11:36 PM.

wsk did u saw why i get banned?lool coz alex got my trust acc... so he done shit and just coz he got my trust i get PERMANENT BAN LMAO! ahaha

btw julie, im not mad with alex, why i should be?

i have been banned before by stupid things but this one surprised me

THANKS MEMOX, U ARE GOING WELL!

Quote Originally Posted by JointFrazSterWsK View Post
    one question .. now , when you lose account you still want play ?
    what do u think? xD
    i got permanent ban without doing anything, just coz im friend of him, hell yeahh, tc crew FTW!

btw i would like to know the opinion of the others crews abt this, im not offending anyone, lets make a healthy discussion abt it

(dance) .