Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ban ftw

Quote Originally Posted by MidoKacperFlavio View Post
    (dance) .
    (wave) im not alone

I have unbanned your account, for now I cant comment on the situation any further.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Sometimes is too hard to understand their viewpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Klym View Post
    wsk did u saw why i get banned?lool coz alex got my trust acc... so he done shit and just coz he got my trust i get PERMANENT BAN LMAO! ahaha

btw julie, im not mad with alex, why i should be?

i have been banned before by stupid things but this one surprised me

THANKS MEMOX, U ARE GOING WELL!
    alex klym same shitt guy! im sure u gott fairly ban.. u dezerv it i have seen u u write to ppl bad words use the rasism words even in guestbooks!
    i hope if u gett unbann shutt ur mouth ! and stop spaming ppl!

2. if u giv to another person trust then ur banned thats isnt crews fault! thats ur becaus its on ur account u have to know who u put relation on and ur partner has to know to not use ur acc! so its ur fault fault fault

3. stop cry to kirk or any other crew jusst follow the rules becaus ur not doing that!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacchuu View Post
    alex klym same shitt guy! im sure u gott fairly ban.. u dezerv it i have seen u u write to ppl bad words use the rasism words even in guestbooks!

2. if u giv to another person trust then ur banned thats isnt crews fault! thats ur becaus its on ur account u have to know who u put relation on and ur partner has to know to not use ur acc! so its ur fault fault fault

3. stop cry to kirk or any other crew jusst follow the rules becaus ur not doing that!
    Why everytime u came to forum just write stupid opinions , if u dont have nothing to say its better if u remain in silence lol , dont take it too serious my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by AeSook View Post
    Oliveira, you got banned cause of me Lmfao, Julie (protectora) got mad cause i did some shit, i got banned and also EVERYONE WHO HAD TRUSTED REL WITH ME GOT BANNED LMAO. simply fail // Your lovely Alex. fils de pute.

[08:30:16] Alex .: omg, how stupid can you be? whats the next stupid step from the crew? LOL you banned many of my friends cause of me? LOOOOOOOOOOOL
    [08:30:24] Alex .: you're a failure, like really lmfao
    [08:31:13] Julie...: your the failure
    [08:32:02] Alex .: foo sho' go ban the good account, not the friends one, worthless shit LMFAO
    [08:32:49] Julie...: aww your friends mad at you now ?
    [08:33:11] Alex .: nah =))
    [08:33:53] Julie...: maybe they will be
    [08:37:18] Alex .: if you're going to ban my friends ima give you a list then LOOOOOOOOOOOL gotta be a pleasure LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

There's the answer =))
    i didnt ban those that had trust relation with you , i banned those logged from your last ip since you said this

"anyway, i should be banned its been ages. this account was an hacked one, i hacked many people, used bot and cause of some mod that i wont tell i never got banned before."

Kylm I was extremely ill that morning, yours wasn't the only account caught up in alex behaving like a 5 year old ban . I did damage control , sorry for inconvenience caused.

In english now plox...kty

u are stupid or what? LOL

first learn to read, and after i didnt speak to u, so why u are speaking to me? go back to ur pokeball and stfu!

ty for unban me kirk and julie like i said before im not even playing but its not my fault if u are mad with him lol my acc didnt break any rule and i tried to login and i saw my acc banned, i was like "wtf???"