Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Help Pls

Default Help Pls

Then either a big problem.
    or an account yesterday entered or changed password and that I nell'mail (Virgil) when I click on the link in the email came to me and tells me

Your profile can not be updated
    1. because I said so?
    2. I do not remember the password and I put no more into n -.- 'pls help

one other thing then what is the "addiction"? or the 2% but I do not know what it is used ..

You need to submit a ticket in Support Center about your account
    The Crims - Powered By Kayako eSupport

Addiction is that you get used to taking drugs and at the end it doesn't make any effect unless you increase the dose, in game it is the same.

- Addiction increases as you take drugs.
    - The more the addiction, the more drugs you need to take in order to get more stamina, which means more money is spent to increase your stamina.
    - To lower your addiction you need to go to hospital to clean your body system using either Methadone or Detox description below.

From TheCrims Guide
    " Methadone is the cheapest way to get un-addicted to drugs. Buying 1 unit will give you the equivilient of a full detox.
    Detox on the other hand is at a large price, and does the same job as the methadone(keeps you un-addicted to drugs for 5 times)."

Quote Originally Posted by DonKevin View Post
    Then either a big problem.
    or an account yesterday entered or changed password and that I nell'mail (Virgil) when I click on the link in the email came to me and tells me

Your profile can not be updated
    1. because I said so?
    2. I do not remember the password and I put no more into n -.- 'pls help

one other thing then what is the "addiction"? or the 2% but I do not know what it is used ..
    Free Online RPG: The Crims - The life of a criminal