Quote Originally Posted by StrykerPinho View Post
Different times need diferent leaders and diferent perspectives. As nowadays everyone knows the minimum to play its easier to "betray" his/her gang because sometimes he can even do fk alone or find another gang. Ra and furor were the best in past (i think Ra was even better (nanel, sensation, anamariap, etc; Furor only had its ex-libris with Andersen, the original leader). Nowadays Devil is the best almost everyone want to be in. The truth is that devil wasnt always the best gang. It was born with brazilian players of devil (Rpx and Yuri - remember?) and never did something realy great. So, comparing to the actual situaation, there was actualy an increase in its memebers and organization (even existing those things i said above that make devil sounds a gang of slaves). Its simple, Devil era will end when these leaders stop play tc, or when a gang like nwo come capable to create such a good organization with players they know wont sell, obviously with good leadership (wsk and mido were good examples).

StrykerPinho.
I just wanna comment on Devil's start ... Devil BR gang has no relation with Devil EG gang ... DevilUnited and Crimasters was BR teams which had Rpx, Yuri , taba ... etc , they r our friends and they were members in our top gg as well , but Devil which is on Top right now is in original an Egyption gg at #26 round was international gg for rob etc then became a top GG , Biro was founder and creator .. I hope u get it