Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Congratz

Quote Originally Posted by StrykerPinho View Post
    Different times need diferent leaders and diferent perspectives. As nowadays everyone knows the minimum to play its easier to "betray" his/her gang because sometimes he can even do fk alone or find another gang. Ra and furor were the best in past (i think Ra was even better (nanel, sensation, anamariap, etc; Furor only had its ex-libris with Andersen, the original leader). Nowadays Devil is the best almost everyone want to be in. The truth is that devil wasnt always the best gang. It was born with brazilian players of devil (Rpx and Yuri - remember?) and never did something realy great. So, comparing to the actual situaation, there was actualy an increase in its memebers and organization (even existing those things i said above that make devil sounds a gang of slaves). Its simple, Devil era will end when these leaders stop play tc, or when a gang like nwo come capable to create such a good organization with players they know wont sell, obviously with good leadership (wsk and mido were good examples).

StrykerPinho.
    I just wanna comment on Devil's start ... Devil BR gang has no relation with Devil EG gang ... DevilUnited and Crimasters was BR teams which had Rpx, Yuri , taba ... etc , they r our friends and they were members in our top gg as well , but Devil which is on Top right now is in original an Egyption gg at #26 round was international gg for rob etc then became a top GG , Biro was founder and creator .. I hope u get it

Nah, that aint true.

First of all Biro called rpx, or some other one that i dont remember right now who was the creators of Devil gang and asked 'em if he could be the leader in the current round, they (crimasters) left it to him cuz they were trying top respect and would not have time to take care of top gg, so they told people that biro will be the leader and since then he became the leader of Devil.

After this round BRs who created the gang just had left it cuz they were no longer interested to create 'n take care of the gang all the round long, so since then Biro was the official leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanibal1999 View Post
    Reak, i copy once, skype conversations for u, where Respect007 asked for credits one latvian guy and tell, that if he wont give him creds, than Respect will kick him from devil. nice leader huh? xD
    I can say only yes i remember that, but i dont remember more :P
    ofc dayjoker asslicker pay always for nothing DDD

And remember few round ago, when devil leaders didnt invite a lot of ppls in top gang, just because they didnt donate stats to them. lol, i was in devil since round #32, i have been one of devil leaders too, so i know what i talk and i know, that few leaders asked for creds and stats to [devil] gang members.
    PEACE! /Reality
    Yes i remember that! I hate umbro, he maked to much corrupts in Devil gg
    [2011-01-07 23:35:15] Optimos: mam taka faze na fbi ze jutro zjem fbi zamiast obiadu

Quote Originally Posted by TRUUUUUSKUUUUUUL View Post
    Show me who pay for gg in last round in devil.
    erm man im jusst saying u! in ur gg is nwo and Devil! reak be honest! i gott nothing against u or asela or anybody! jusst tell me do u really think that devil is a gang there is funn to robb and talk and u dont sell ever any top gg midalj to anyone? i know u dont! but the other maybe im jusst speaking the truth man thats all

Reak, i copy once, skype conversations for u, where Respect007 asked for credits one latvian guy and tell, that if he wont give him creds, than Respect will kick him from devil. nice leader huh? xD

And remember few round ago, when devil leaders didnt invite a lot of ppls in top gang, just because they didnt donate stats to them. lol, i was in devil since round #32, i have been one of devil leaders too, so i know what i talk and i know, that few leaders asked for creds and stats to [devil] gang members.
    PEACE! /Reality
    here we gott it

congrats to evryone!
    Last edited by Pikacchuu; 06-07-2011 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TRUUUUUSKUUUUUUL View Post
    I can say only yes i remember that, but i dont remember more :P
    ofc dayjoker asslicker pay always for nothing DDD

Yes i remember that! I hate umbro, he maked to much corrupts in Devil gg
    and what about RADIATORIUS ? xD

Quote Originally Posted by JointFrazSterWsK View Post
    and what about RADIATORIUS ? xD
    just clean deal
    [2011-01-07 23:35:15] Optimos: mam taka faze na fbi ze jutro zjem fbi zamiast obiadu