Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Congratz

well , I played this game long time and even left for a long time too ... but the same problem u have got into ur minds ... that u cant accept winner with some sports spirit ..... I've never came to cry here or any of my members when devil lost before .... and u guys cant believe it .. omg devil won how the **** can that happen :O .... I dont wanna talk about RA & FUROR .... and I cant say that they r better than Devil ... but I can say that I saw RA in top 2 and Devil in top 1 ... 2 rounds !! not only once :P and everyone know that ... I know that real leaders of RA werent here , but if u r talking about RA now as a name .. so we beated that name .... its not my problem that they arent playing anymore , as its not their problem that I didnt play in their era !!!

I just wanna say to u that u cant say that its the best gang forever !!

coz nothing lasts forever .... and different times make changes always ....

Devil ended RA era :P and its Devil era now ..... if u can end Devil era !!

so play and end it then come here on forum and make topic with a name

'' I ended Devil era ''
    and Ill come to take a bow for u with all my respect ...

regards ,
    IGoGo
    Last edited by IGoGo4Fun; 06-05-2011 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IGoGo4Fun View Post
    well , I played this game long time and even left for a long time too ... but the same problem u have got into ur minds ... that u cant accept winner with some sports spirit ..... I've never came to cry here or any of my members when devil lost before .... and u guys cant believe it .. omg devil won how the **** can that happen :O .... I dont wanna talk about RA & FUROR .... and I cant say that they r better than Devil ... but I can say that I saw RA in top 2 and Devil in top 1 ... 2 round !! not only once :P and everyone know that ... I know that real leader of RA werent here , but if u r talking about RA now as a name .. so we beated that name .... its not my problem that they arent playing anymore , as its not their problem that I didnt play in their era !!!

I just wanna say to u that u cant say that its the best gang forever !!

coz nothing lasts forever .... and different times make changes always ....

Devil ended RA era :P and it Devil era now ..... if u can end Devil era !!

so play and end it then come here on forum and make topic with a name

'' I ended Devil era ''
    and Ill come to take a bow for u with all respect ...

regards ,
    IGoGo
    hahah very good "

We r w8ting for
    '' I ended Devil era ''

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacchuu View Post
    today there is no true gg no true leaders jusst for credits & stats!
    Show me who pay for gg in last round in devil.
    [2011-01-07 23:35:15] Optimos: mam taka faze na fbi ze jutro zjem fbi zamiast obiadu

And congratz to all winners this round. Legends Never Die.
    [2011-01-07 23:35:15] Optimos: mam taka faze na fbi ze jutro zjem fbi zamiast obiadu

Devil era never exist, what is true is that till RA played TC, none of u guys was in some top, gg and etc, when they left so Devil became something.

They never won RA, they just had a place when they left TC, this is the facts.

Tottaly agree with wsk.
    Ppls from devil, now can say that they are winners, ok, no problem, noone dont say nothing abt that devil didnt won top gang or what. ppls just say, that devil isnt like old days anymore. now u really must pay leaders, if u want get invite. no ofence biro, igogo, now u guys dont play this game, but if u would start again, both of u will see, that this gang isnt same as old days, this is ****ing bullsh*t here now. i leave devil, just because of leaders, leaders suc*s for real now, they all are idiots [except reak and mareww].. haters will hate anyway my comment, no problem. next round everybody still gona lick asses to get invitations for green medals, good luck for all of them, they must make a lot of creads and stats for leaders, to get green medal xDD. PEACE! /Reality

Quote Originally Posted by TRUUUUUSKUUUUUUL View Post
    Show me who pay for gg in last round in devil.
    Reak, i copy once, skype conversations for u, where Respect007 asked for credits one latvian guy and tell, that if he wont give him creds, than Respect will kick him from devil. nice leader huh? xD

And remember few round ago, when devil leaders didnt invite a lot of ppls in top gang, just because they didnt donate stats to them. lol, i was in devil since round #32, i have been one of devil leaders too, so i know what i talk and i know, that few leaders asked for creds and stats to [devil] gang members.
    PEACE! /Reality

One more thing :

CONGRATZZZ to ASELA team, for ban in round end! hahahahah pwhahahahahaaaaa. xDD

Different times need diferent leaders and diferent perspectives. As nowadays everyone knows the minimum to play its easier to "betray" his/her gang because sometimes he can even do fk alone or find another gang. Ra and furor were the best in past (i think Ra was even better (nanel, sensation, anamariap, etc; Furor only had its ex-libris with Andersen, the original leader). Nowadays Devil is the best almost everyone want to be in. The truth is that devil wasnt always the best gang. It was born with brazilian players of devil (Rpx and Yuri - remember?) and never did something realy great. So, comparing to the actual situaation, there was actualy an increase in its memebers and organization (even existing those things i said above that make devil sounds a gang of slaves). Its simple, Devil era will end when these leaders stop play tc, or when a gang like nwo come capable to create such a good organization with players they know wont sell, obviously with good leadership (wsk and mido were good examples).

StrykerPinho.
    Last edited by StrykerPinho; 06-06-2011 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnd3ad View Post
    Devil era never exist, what is true is that till RA played TC, none of u guys was in some top, gg and etc, when they left so Devil became something.

They never won RA, they just had a place when they left TC, this is the facts.
    simply Devil era didnt exist when RA was playing coz we werent playing ... its same now as RA isnt playing now and Devil is ON... its not my problem that they left tc now .. Im also sure that if they will come back now , they wont beat Devil !!! its not a shame to admit the truth :P I was begginer when RA won top gg and top world ... but now Im not a begginer anymore ... I respect them they were Winners ... but reaching top is so hard and keep being on top is harder and harder .... btw its a game at all , its not a life .... everyone will have one day a reason to stop playing this game coz spending more time here is just wastage of time and because of that I left this game ... anyway Good Luck all

regards ,
    IGoGo