Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by cooldrink View Post
    They are not done yet, so wait until they finish.
    Maybe they will ban those players.
    dont worry , its not first time when someone who used bot trying **** other team who help them just transfer , you got ban and its enough

Default m

when will learn how win a top without donations ? just play alone ? i dont see since really long time one team that win top without donations :/ patetic

Quote Originally Posted by NetroxzseCrew View Post
    when will learn how win a top without donations ? just play alone ? i dont see since really long time one team that win top without donations :/ patetic
    you are blind well

Quote Originally Posted by JointFrazSterWsK View Post
    you are blind well
    kuba you are exception.

The situation about "dirty stats" is very complicated and very sensitive.
    We in crew should have rule for that, how to solve cases around such situation.

Sorry, we will not start to explain you special ways, how abuse work should solve this. The main reason is our experience. We saw, that it was worth nothing, or even opposite. Players started to speculate, how to make a "perfect crime", that means, how to get profit from a rule, but not be punished for these unjustice actions.

For players with such question about "banned dirty stats" I have one message with 3 points:
    1. Accounts are maybe banned, but abuse crew ban them because of player. We punish just players, not accounts. If you post a question about "banned accounts with dirty stats" that is simply wrong question.

2. Respect the rules and fair play. If you will do that you should not have abuse problems with bans. Like dont play with passwords you should not play, dont mess with programs making automated playing.

3. Be sure, that we judge each case as much sensitive way as we can. Rely on us, we are on the side of good not evil.

Thanks for your understanding, and accept my apologizes that I must close this debate.

Lock

M.
    Last edited by Mororus; 06-02-2011 at 03:08 AM.