Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default To be banned or not to be banned....

As I have been playing the game for several years I have seen many players getting banned, each one for a different reason. I believe that the top players (no1 in the world) are not to blame if they get stats from someone else with trusted relationship. It is unfair for them to be banned because they work really hard to get there and there is no way for them to know that the stats they get with trusted relationships may be dirty. In that case the crew has the main responsibility as they have the ability to recognize the dirty stats and they can stop this before the game ends. The crew can see who gives dirty stats and they can ban the exact player before he takes other players down with him. Many players have quitted the game because there were also unfair bans in the past. So, if the crew wants to revive the game and make it more popular they should be more careful when they define the rules.

P.S @Crew: Since you knew the player who gave the dirty stats to asela why didn'you ban him before he gave them to asela? Why should you wait until asela got the dirty stats and then ban asela too? In my opinion asela's team played fairly and they deserve the 1st position.

Thank you for your attention. TC WAKE UP!

Quote Originally Posted by Greek4fun View Post
    As I have been playing the game for several years I have seen many players getting banned, each one for a different reason. I believe that the top players (no1 in the world) are not to blame if they get stats from someone else with trusted relationship. It is unfair for them to be banned because they work really hard to get there and there is no way for them to know that the stats they get with trusted relationships may be dirty. In that case the crew has the main responsibility as they have the ability to recognize the dirty stats and they can stop this before the game ends. The crew can see who gives dirty stats and they can ban the exact player before he takes other players down with him. Many players have quitted the game because there were also unfair bans in the past. So, if the crew wants to revive the game and make it more popular they should be more careful when they define the rules.

P.S @Crew: Since you knew the player who gave the dirty stats to asela why didn'you ban him before he gave them to asela? Why should you wait until asela got the dirty stats and then ban asela too? In my opinion asela's team played fairly and they deserve the 1st position.

Thank you for your attention. TC WAKE UP!
    you are wrong , asela got ban for #2 #3 #4 , not for dirty stats ...

Greek4fun:

Thanks for your sympathy with Asela. I mean that serious, it is good, when someone has friend in TC who is fighting for him, because this is one of the most important part of the game-to find relationships like this.

Now, back to the question. Even your very nice and pleasant attitude, we are sorry, but we will not answer on your questions.

We decided, that Tc Crew will talk about bans just with punished/banned persons. I think, that this is fair. You can be sure, that if you were in such situation nobody from TC Crew would not talk about your ban with anybody else, f.e with your enemies. We are discrete.

There were times, when we discussed bans here on forum public way. It led in to 2 things:
    1. Swearings between enemy players and on Tc Crew members.
    2. Flame wars.

You can search this forum, you can find many threads like this without good sollution. The main problem is even in principle of this idea discussing bans public way. Simply, when someone is ban there is impossible to make both sides (banned and his enemy) happy. If Asela is banned he and his friends are "unhappy", his enemies are "happy". If we unbanned Asela he and his friends will be happy and opposition in the game will be "unhappy". When you have 2 sides like this, where one is "happy" and second is "unhappy" it leads in to flame- war.

And final note. Sorry, members of TC Crew are supposed to be professionals. We know how to ban, when we can ban, why to ban and who to ban. We dont need discuss this with players. TC Crew needs to discuss new features of the game, bugs etc. but not bans.

This all means, that we decided to not talk about bans on public anymore and this was the main reason why we made support centre active.

Thanks for understanding

Lock

M.