Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacchuu View Post
    lol jajcun i dont think he givs bann ppl who he hate or who milk him or some kind of those reason! i belive its only dirty hand stats hes bann!

nothing is corruptus now! as long now .. i belive ppl say corruptus jusst becaus that they gett bann madnes and cryings and they know they gott dirty stats but however they spam with corruptus! the true is there was corrupt before we know even who was corruptus but as i see now its not corrupt and its kind of good!
    shut up asslicker!
    [2011-01-07 23:35:15] Optimos: mam taka faze na fbi ze jutro zjem fbi zamiast obiadu

Quote Originally Posted by TRUUUUUSKUUUUUUL View Post
    shut up asslicker!
    its not asslicker its true! truskull cry reak gogo P but we know.. finally we gott a true CREW = NizarI yay

and finally u know how to make dirty stats and coming on forum and blame corrupt and crying there that ur matte gott banned and blaa blaa blaa! ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Nizari View Post
    Do you know that I have banned Asela which is actually my friend and one of players of my account from round 32 ?
    You are accusing me now. Crew is not corrupted.
    so why until now no one answer any of our ticket or anything and we still w8ing memox where is he

Quote Originally Posted by bambeq77 View Post
    24 hours ago I wrote tikets to Abuse - Complaints only now did not receive a response (TMI)

see 0 curiosity on the part of admins...
    forrget forrget or go delete ur account.. u crying for top5 lol

Do you know that I have banned Asela which is actually my friend and one of players of my account from round 32 ?
    to sie pochwalil xD

and another ban for an account with the top, crew is not corrupt? You gave me a ban for nothing you probably do not even know how to detect a bot in your logs

still waiting for the answer to tikets... I know it is hard to introduce evidence of the unfair ban...

Quote Originally Posted by ASELA View Post
    forrget forrget or go delete ur account.. u crying for top5 lol
    not crying for a lost Top5 only unjust ban from the enemy's...
    Last edited by bambeq77; 06-05-2011 at 10:49 AM.

still waiting for the answer to tikets... I know it is hard to introduce evidence of the unfair ban...
    they will not answer its so easy to take banned and so hard to unbanned.. u have banned and me have banned iam sure iam unfair idk what about u but anyway they wanted this banned rulz is nothing now but when u have someone in crew hating u so batter dont play again i got banned coz of 700k milking from dareformore if they checking they will know he was player with kaka but i dont care i using trust codes iam not god to know he donate me from hack or what
    and thats all players who got donated by trust using and will who dont take them.. nizari said he is my friend sice round 32 and i was one player on zaka he know iam very safe then as i helped him alot of time's now he is crew member as like memox have a big words in the game now he won't answer me nice trust friends iam playing fair from round 5 its first banned for me .. so iam hacker now ..
    lose 45 day from ur life 24h on tc dont go school to play.. then ban ban ban

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    Last edited by ASELA; 06-05-2011 at 12:06 PM.

Asela, don't worry, let's get out in the city... make new friends, and maybe 55 edition you don't need to play 24h on tc, coz your friends will camelling you

Quote Originally Posted by ASELA View Post
    they will not answer its so easy to take banned and so hard to unbanned.. u have banned and me have banned iam sure iam unfair idk what about u but anyway they wanted this banned rulz is nothing now but when u have someone in crew hating u so batter dont play again i got banned coz of 700k milking from dareformore if they checking they will know he was player with kaka but i dont care i using trust codes iam not god to know he donate me from hack or what
    and thats all players who got donated by trust using and will who dont take them.. nizari said he is my friend sice round 32 and i was one player on zaka he know iam very safe then as i helped him alot of time's now he is crew member as like memox have a big words in the game now he won't answer me nice trust friends iam playing fair from round 5 its first banned for me .. so iam hacker now ..
    lose 45 day from ur life 24h on tc dont go school to play.. then ban ban ban

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    In round 39 I have been banned on 20+ kk stats for.... 150 extra buildings of GHB on main account made by borrowed stats from massi without any IP matches and as I said borrowed - he received his stats back. Did I know that his stats are dirty ? Would I be so stupid to risk ban for 150 buildings ? No, I didn`t know. But that doesn`t matter - stats were dirty so I get banned. Similar like You now - milked someone by using stolen trusted codes.

Do not be mad on me because of this ban. It was hard decision for me... but it`s my duty.

Closed.
    Last edited by Nizari; 06-06-2011 at 06:19 PM.