Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Portugal needs new crew member

Hi everyone. I am here as a portuguese TC player that plays for long time (since round 17). As I have been seeing the development of this situation, I realize we didn’t have in our PT moderation awesome players, but persons who have done their job sufficiently good. As a player interested in defending game interests but even more, my country ones, I wanted to express my frustration with the actual situation. We have no moderation and our forum is ruined, full of inactivity. Not that we haven’t players, but we don’t have any expert stimulating points of views and perspectives. How borring? =/. This year, Portugal made a so honorable mark of 19kk with stryker and his team. I already talk to him and he told me he would make some moderator know his interest. He is, for me, one of best players, nice personality, interest and time to invest in increasing this game popularity/attractiveness. Me, and most Portuguese for sure, would have pleasure in see him (StrykerPinho) having a moderation job in crew.
    My words have 0 personal interest (I can assure I have no big relation with him). Its with very respect that I argue my point of view and try to make a suggestion. I just wait for a respectful answer. Very thankful.

Default Portugal needs new crew member

I totally agree with flavio, we use to have blue online she was a great crew, but these months she is never here , our foruns are boring and dead , and portuguese players need and diserve some support from a portuguese crew, i understand theres alot of brazilian crews but theres not the same thing.

Chesterk

never saw so good sugestion ;p i vote yes, PINHO moderator.

Crazys .
    Last edited by Crazys4Ever; 06-03-2011 at 04:34 AM.

Thumbs up great idea

stryker are one good player and experient

Our moderators aren't country based now unfortunately, and being top or not doesn't mean you have to be moderator either.

We will consider possible solutions for this issue. However, I will lock the topic as I don't want it to become a "vote x to be mod by friends".
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton