Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default we need answer from memox him slef

still until now no one answer us for our ticket and when some one talk in forum about the bans crew close the topic so we dont need to close this we need just answers we didnt do any crim we milk some one in stat with trust if some need 2 ban who didnt hack not we and later crew say player getting away from the game because every round some one get ban unfair and no one check just ban and no one leave comment all they can say close close so we dont need 2 close this the game 4 player not make 4 crew only and we will w8 an answer from memox her and no need 2 close the topic

Quote Originally Posted by kiko900 View Post
    still until now no one answer us for our ticket and when some one talk in forum about the bans crew close the topic so we dont need to close this we need just answers we didnt do any crim we milk some one in stat with trust if some need 2 ban who didnt hack not we and later crew say player getting away from the game because every round some one get ban unfair and no one check just ban and no one leave comment all they can say close close so we dont need 2 close this the game 4 player not make 4 crew only and we will w8 an answer from memox her and no need 2 close the topic
    something is smell very strange here is not so hard to answer to the people who has loose the 1st position with unfair ban and by the way all the players must know what happent thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Greek4fun View Post
    something is smell very strange here is not so hard to answer to the people who has loose the 1st position with unfair ban and by the way all the players must know what happent thanks
    never mind bro is time to escape from this game

Quote Originally Posted by ASELA View Post
    never mind bro is time to escape from this game
    i think its true what u say if they ban us 4 milk we can make vote 4 our ban and see if whad we did right or wrong all people know we play hard and we didnt cheat anyone

Quote Originally Posted by kiko900 View Post
    i think its true what u say if they ban us 4 milk we can make vote 4 our ban and see if whad we did right or wrong all people know we play hard and we didnt cheat anyone
    yes i agree with u kiko, u are played hard and didn't brake rullz...

You know they wont answer you in forum... Just wait for their answer via support.

Quote Originally Posted by IceTanatosResp View Post
    You know they wont answer you in forum... Just wait for their answer via support.
    waiting 3days ago 3 tickets no answer i know they won't answer there

i hope kiko stop spam there cya ..

you guys still didnt get answer ? Well i think its a shame . Support center is here to resolve things and to talk things trough and on the end to get fair solution . But dunno why admins dont answer to players who were banned . I think after the round if u ban straight away u should resolve the ban with team who got banned right after that . Not ignoring them for days . They have spent month of hard playing and big dedication to YOUR ! and i QUOTE " YOUR " Game . I think they at least deserve to get CASE SOLVED BEFORE END OF THE ROUND . !

Quote Originally Posted by Towelie4Fun View Post
    you guys still didnt get answer ? Well i think its a shame . Support center is here to resolve things and to talk things trough and on the end to get fair solution . But dunno why admins dont answer to players who were banned . I think after the round if u ban straight away u should resolve the ban with team who got banned right after that . Not ignoring them for days . They have spent month of hard playing and big dedication to YOUR ! and i QUOTE " YOUR " Game . I think they at least deserve to get CASE SOLVED BEFORE END OF THE ROUND . !

you guys still didnt get answer ? Well i think its a shame
    memox your corrupt team is not working maybe you too.

Quote Originally Posted by wearethechampion View Post
    memox your corrupt team is not working maybe you too.
    topic on fire and i know they will close it as every time need answers