Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

rounds after rounds and its going worse as I see , crew members dont have the same opinion about this case , and because of that they cant give a final answer .. and after new round start , they will answer all unanswered tickets and they will say that they discussed it and had their final decision and nothing is gonna change , thats only coz they still dont have clear rules ... and also coz among crew members there is a strong crew member and weak one , someone's word is OK ... and other one's word is like nothing .... if there is equality among crew members and some clear rules for all players , we wont face such problems like that , to speak about this case ... so there is not a clear rule that says '' u cant use another player's trusted relation to milk his friend '' so what ?? many ppl were working that way and have never been banned before !! so why this time its like that ? anyway ur rules say that if u dont remember ...

2. You are not allowed to log in to another player's account by any other means than through the trusted relations option.

3. Sharing accounts is not allowed by any other means than the trusted relations option.

4. You are not allowed to abuse or steal another player's account.

15. Actions done by a trusted account, on your account, are regarded as actions done by yourself.

so if there is a rule that says u cant use ur friend's trusted relation to milk another account , why didnt u note that ?

and as long as it not there , u cant punish players for it

regards ,
    IGoGo

Quote Originally Posted by wearethechampion View Post
    memox your corrupt team is not working maybe you too.
    there is no corrupt! the word corrupt is only ppl whos crying & madnes nobody corrupt in own busness specially then its about money.. so MR.Weare ur jusst a dog whos spaming here with nothing!!

Quote Originally Posted by wearethechampion View Post
    memox your corrupt team is not working maybe you too.
    evry round someone use dirty stats and its simple 2.2kk resp i belive u had dirty stats i know it so sure! and there is no chanse that they bann top 1 to 5 only 4fun there is reasons there is breaking ruless!!

Quote Originally Posted by kiko900 View Post
    i think its true what u say if they ban us 4 milk we can make vote 4 our ban and see if whad we did right or wrong all people know we play hard and we didnt cheat anyone
    i think u have lost ur mind! if u put a vote evryone off devil vote no dirty!

[COLOR="gold"]i think u have lost ur mind! if u put a vote evryone off devil vote no dirty!

i think no one her lost his mind only u spam us with ur pullshits talk even who are u we dont cry but we dont like fair noob so get rest and play next mybe u win anything then talk pullshit ur talk naab

and i gree with u gogo but u forget one thing
    16. These rules are subject to change at any time.

so this rule 4 them not 4 us when they feel they trap they can change it when ever they want xD THAT CRAZY u can say rule n1# thers is no rule and remove it
    Last edited by kiko900; 06-04-2011 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacchuu View Post
    there is no corrupt! the word corrupt is only ppl whos crying & madnes nobody corrupt in own busness specially then its about money.. so MR.Weare ur jusst a dog whos spaming here with nothing!!

evry round someone use dirty stats and its simple 2.2kk resp i belive u had dirty stats i know it so sure! and there is no chanse that they bann top 1 to 5 only 4fun there is reasons there is breaking ruless!!

i think u have lost ur mind! if u put a vote evryone off devil vote no dirty!
    but there wont be a vote

they got ban , and now crying abot " corrupt crew " , i remember few rounds ago , when they were spamming here about fair crew and bans and bla bla bla , so now dont cry , and just play fair

Quote Originally Posted by JointFrazSterWsK View Post
    but there wont be a vote

they got ban , and now crying abot " corrupt crew " , i remember few rounds ago , when they were spamming here about fair crew and bans and bla bla bla , so now dont cry , and just play fair
    lol look who talk its the bigest child who was cry befor of bans u the king of ban did u forget why ur friend rayn stop because he get alots of bans and the reason was u u forget when u when and get ban and cry like child dont spam plz on this topic get out and we dont need votes we know we play fair

lol look who talk its the bigest child who was cry befor of bans u the king of ban did u forget why ur friend rayn stop because he get alots of bans and the reason was u u forget when u when and get ban and cry like child dont spam plz on this topic get out and we dont need votes we know we play fair
    ur such a wrong wrong man with cryings! ryan was a good player and he didnt stop becaus off bans! he jusst having little strip girls fun with beers! 2. i dont remember wsk cryed about bans :O noo dude pls cmon stop with this shitt! u dezerv ur bann u made ur wrong step! now its time to think about that step u made wrong at!

wsk = i know it im like jusst laufing at this spaming they are making! ;D asela he knows hes dirty but kiko doesnt know the truth! dont u see ASELA posting to kiko stop spam! we gott the anser

Quote Originally Posted by pikacchuu View Post
    there is no corrupt! The word corrupt is only ppl whos crying & madnes nobody corrupt in own busness specially then its about money.. So mr.weare ur jusst a dog whos spaming here with nothing!!

evry round someone use dirty stats and its simple 2.2kk resp i belive u had dirty stats i know it so sure! And there is no chanse that they bann top 1 to 5 only 4fun there is reasons there is breaking ruless!!

i think u have lost ur mind! If u put a vote evryone off devil vote no dirty!
    stfu! Asslicker do not talk about my texts we didnt ask your ideas

weare .. we didnt ask? ahha wait wait wait here it comes BOOM!

so the team ASELA writing on skype blame on our ban on forum and maybe we be unbanned! ahhaa wait wait wait here it comes BOOM! 2

im so sorry but this cant talks on forum aabout bans only send a ticket and wait ur anser i belive u gett it in 20 mins

and i gree with u gogo but u forget one thing
    16. These rules are subject to change at any time.

so this rule 4 them not 4 us when they feel they trap they can change it when ever they want xD THAT CRAZY u can say rule n1# thers is no rule and remove it

but they have to announce about any change which they've done

1^ you have to learn some english :/

2^ i see just you and your friends spamming here

3^ we dont need votes , and only you crying like a child because it was first and probably last time when someone saw your nick in top

4^ keep out from ryan , but im sure if that he was here , he would tell you SUCK ME DICK FDP well , im telling you SUCK ME DICK FDP