Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JointFrazSterWsK View Post
    1^ you have to learn some english :/

2^ i see just you and your friends spamming here

3^ we dont need votes , and only you crying like a child because it was first and probably last time when someone saw your nick in top

4^ keep out from ryan , but im sure if that he was here , he would tell you SUCK ME DICK FDP well , im telling you SUCK ME DICK FDP
    lol xD UR FREIND dont remmber u when u cry like bitch in the end of the game because he wasnt play and now he just wann keep up and about my english i know i can write well so stop spam and we dont need ur vote idiot

and belive me u will see me soon on top agine and forgive me if u dont see me 2 much i have alife what about u play every rounds oh god pls ur soul 100% ur Weight become 2000kilo :d

Quote Originally Posted by kiko900 View Post
    lol xD UR FREIND dont remmber u when u cry like bitch in the end of the game because he wasnt play and now he just wann keep up and about my english i know i can write well so stop spam and we dont need ur vote idiot

and belive me u will see me soon on top agine and forgive me if u dont see me 2 much i have alife what about u play every rounds oh god pls ur soul 100% ur Weight become 2000kilo :d
    even if i wrote here something about my ban , it was to crew , and you coming here with many idiots friends and trying make a vote for unban you , its funny , really you dreaming about unban ? better go kill ur self because you wont see ur nick anymore there

agine ?
    maybe i know what you wanted say , well , im waiting

wazzzzzzup!?

pikachuu what the hell are u still doing here? I told u before to come back to ur pokeball and stfu!

Come back to your pokeball uhauhahuahua...

Its same story from day 2 day . When nwo gets ban pikachuu and company cries on forum its ok ... when Devil's got ban its all ok and we are just a bounch of criers .

Let me tell u all from neutral side and im a devil ... Im not just to resolve ban from ASELA's team im to resolve all bans during the pause . Stop flaming eachother already .....

SUPPORT CENTER SYSTEM IS JUST WORKING 2 SLOW . OR ! CREW DONT WANT TO RESOLVE BANS DURING THE PAUSE .

Srysly CREW u can make a team just to focus on Support center so support can be fast and affective . And i still dont know what Pikachuuu is doing on forum all he do is flame and insult other ppls .

All the crims need is better organizaton . Not like u have now . U have few Crew members .... and all of u doing support , FORUM , and game developing .

U should do the CREW more massive and focus it like this

Crew team for only for : Support center
    Forum moderators : To keep flamers and insulters out of forum .
    Support center : Team to resolve problems bans and souch things .

Untill this organization wont be establish support and other things will just suck . FACE IT !

Quote Originally Posted by Towelie4Fun View Post
    im a devil ... [/COLOR][/SIZE]

support center dont work so slow , they just knew what they did and why they gave ban , i dont understand why guys trying get unban , and lie here ... now they just waste them , and someone who will close this theard , time .

next time dont steal stats from other players and you wont get ban , thats all

yes wsk im devil but i always look things from neutral side. After all we are all players and we all deserve same treatment . About support center ... it doesent work slow ? Well back in round 43 i have opened ticket about reporting botter ... guess how much time it needed to answer and to check him. They needed whole round for 1 ticket + i have made 2 topics on forum about my ticket i ' ve opened. Face it crew just need better organisation . About ban as far as i heard they have milked trough trusted relation . If that is trooth why ban than ? . And wsk . Admins should talk with Asela and team about ban and talk trough whole situation . Not just ignoring tickets . And this is not going only for ASELA ... i mean Bambeq's ban 2 and other bans ... if there is section to complain about ban i think it should be resolved straight away after ban.

Thats my opinion .

Quote Originally Posted by Towelie4Fun View Post
    yes wsk im devil but i always look things from neutral side. After all we are all players and we all deserve same treatment . About support center ... it doesent work slow ? Well back in round 43 i have opened ticket about reporting botter ... guess how much time it needed to answer and to check him. They needed whole round for 1 ticket + i have made 2 topics on forum about my ticket i ' ve opened. Face it crew just need better organisation . About ban as far as i heard they have milked trough trusted relation . If that is trooth why ban than ? . And wsk . Admins should talk with Asela and team about ban and talk trough whole situation . Not just ignoring tickets . And this is not going only for ASELA ... i mean Bambeq's ban 2 and other bans ... if there is section to complain about ban i think it should be resolved straight away after ban.

Thats my opinion .
    i respact what u say and that is the true i made this topic because we still dont get any answer and we made 2 tiket that all but for wsk i have the prove that we dont hacker and we dont like and that unfair but 4 sure i dont like 2 share it was u because u dont respect the people go check who on top 3 the best booter that he acc get ban 4 ever that all what i can say if they give 4 him another chance why they give ban 4 him 4 on his acc at least ban him 4 wild wsk u lie on ur slef u know why this game made 4 and if u wann 2 know come pri and i tell u nothing else i can say . by the way asela told me dont spam because we will not get an answer so he tell me 2 stop not because we are hacker or something and about what towelie say about tickt we report dt in the first of the round that they play we bot tell me wsk why do u think they didnt ban them until the end if u know it so u find the true but 2 late
    Last edited by kiko900; 06-04-2011 at 10:25 PM.

why crew no answer now all crew busy? and they writ in ban asela order memox its first time we see it in tc lol asela never open any account bay orginal pass and do 3 tickts and also no answer why crew no aswer maybe no have answer to say?
    or no know what is order memox?
    crew answer if you have answer