Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AhMeDALEX View Post
    why crew no answer now all crew busy? and they writ in ban asela order memox its first time we see it in tc lol asela never open any account bay orginal pass and do 3 tickts and also no answer why crew no aswer maybe no have answer to say?
    or no know what is order memox?
    crew answer if you have answer
    the important thing that if that unfair and i know its unfair unban us and resume and they know that not right the the important thing

Quote Originally Posted by Towelie4Fun View Post
    yes wsk im devil but i always look things from neutral side. After all we are all players and we all deserve same treatment . About support center ... it doesent work slow ? Well back in round 43 i have opened ticket about reporting botter ... guess how much time it needed to answer and to check him. They needed whole round for 1 ticket + i have made 2 topics on forum about my ticket i ' ve opened. Face it crew just need better organisation . About ban as far as i heard they have milked trough trusted relation . If that is trooth why ban than ? . And wsk . Admins should talk with Asela and team about ban and talk trough whole situation . Not just ignoring tickets . And this is not going only for ASELA ... i mean Bambeq's ban 2 and other bans ... if there is section to complain about ban i think it should be resolved straight away after ban.

Thats my opinion .
    ok , well , you should know , yes asela team milked account with trusted , but first they log account with password [ no rabbit mode ] and took this trust - so , its not as they talking ...

and about brygada , i just guess it how it was , but i wont talk here about its because its only my option and i didnt cheked them

crew wasnt talking about bans and they will never do it , maybe just answer on support " ban is fair " nothing more

Quote Originally Posted by JointFrazSterWsK View Post
    ok , well , you should know , yes asela team milked account with trusted , but first they log account with password [ no rabbit mode ] and took this trust - so , its not as they talking ...

and about brygada , i just guess it how it was , but i wont talk here about its because its only my option and i didnt cheked them

crew wasnt talking about bans and they will never do it , maybe just answer on support " ban is fair " nothing more
    who tell u get in acc with pass do we look like noobs 4 u we know rules well and u didnt there u just say what u hear and what ur hear is wrong so plz dont say something u dont know about

Quote Originally Posted by kiko900 View Post
    i go check who on top 3 the best booter that he acc get ban 4 ever that all what i can say if they
    Thats right , now im really agree with you , and you know why angus got ban ? BECAUSE HE MADE SAME THING AS YOUR TEAM , so , ban his and your is same , but he made it before for sure , this round he played clear and you see he can win without it , but you will now bla bla bla

anyway look ur opiton about angus , and talk same on ur self , he got ban for milk someone from hacked trust , you also , so now shut up , stop spam here , maybe next 1 wasted mounth and you can win / lose again

Quote Originally Posted by JointFrazSterWsK View Post
    Thats right , now im really agree with you , and you know why angus got ban ? BECAUSE HE MADE SAME THING AS YOUR TEAM , so , ban his and your is same , but he made it before for sure , this round he played clear and you see he can win without it , but you will now bla bla bla

anyway look ur opiton about angus , and talk same on ur self , he got ban for milk someone from hacked trust , you also , so now shut up , stop spam here , maybe next 1 wasted mounth and you can win / lose again
    i think u who should shut the **** up and we dont need u here get the **** out of here =))

i think u who should shut the **** up and we dont need u here get the **** out of here =))
    FAIL you are camelo , so you must do what i tell you xD and now cry :d

busy what? i remember memox pays some creds for work right? and someone started to make somethings.

Quote Originally Posted by wearethechampion View Post
    busy what? i remember memox pays some creds for work right? and someone started to make somethings.
    nod i hope do right something 2 and unban us

nod i hope do right something 2 and unban us
    sweet dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Klym View Post
    pikachuu what the hell are u still doing here? I told u before to come back to ur pokeball and stfu!

yeah i camed so im waiting that u lick my balls where r u?