Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation k meleon browser=BAN?

I use the browser K-Meleon, he has the automatic update function that is bot...perhaps that's the quick actions?

Nizari

Posted On: 05 Jun 2011 12:00 PM
    Hello Gustavo,

The reason of ban was obvious in this case. A lot of actions which are cinsidered to be inhuman, such as making 5,6,7,8 actions in 1 second on same accounts ammount as actions ammount.

189.54.91.215 - logs of this IP shocked me. I have even used a wordk "it shocked me" in report.

I hope those informations will help you somehow.

Regards,
    Nizari
    __________________________________________________ ___
    Nizari
    TheCrims.com Crew
    The Crims - Powered By Kayako eSupport
    Last edited by gnsgu; 06-05-2011 at 11:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gnsgu View Post
    I use the browser K-Meleon, he has the automatic update function that is bot...perhaps that's the quick actions?

Nizari

Posted On: 05 Jun 2011 12:00 PM
    Hello Gustavo,

The reason of ban was obvious in this case. A lot of actions which are cinsidered to be inhuman, such as making 5,6,7,8 actions in 1 second on same accounts ammount as actions ammount.

189.54.91.215 - logs of this IP shocked me. I have even used a wordk "it shocked me" in report.

I hope those informations will help you somehow.

Regards,
    Nizari
    __________________________________________________ ___
    Nizari
    TheCrims.com Crew
    The Crims - Powered By Kayako eSupport
    wow , nice browser soo , its opssible to do 8 actions in same second , do you wanna say , you didnt used bot ? hahaha

Exclamation tc is unprepared

5 ... 6 players make hit in GA are quick and do not use bot and still win the round and I can not be fast ... tc is unprepared to interpret certain situations, versions bug and lag constantly being modified ... the game just goes away

Quote Originally Posted by gnsgu View Post
    5 ... 6 players make hit in GA are quick and do not use bot and still win the round and I can not be fast ... tc is unprepared to interpret certain situations, versions bug and lag constantly being modified ... the game just goes away
    "189.54.91.215 - logs of this IP shocked me. I have even used a wordk "it shocked me" in report. "

i think this is answer , we dont see anything about 5 - 6 players , its one player who did it , so , you have to edit your bot , it should dont work so fast , remember about it next time

What a Bot is ?

Quote Originally Posted by xSKxRullz View Post
    What a Bot is ?
    as guy above said , bot = k meleon browser

Quote Originally Posted by JointFrazSterWsK View Post
    as guy above said , bot = k meleon browser
    wsk u from warsaw? **** i was there evry summer -.-

Bot BOT BOT blaa blaa evry toper almost use bot specially those guys who gott bann this edition aselaxKiko!

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacchuu View Post

Bot BOT BOT blaa blaa evry toper almost use bot specially those guys who gott bann this edition aselaxKiko!
    u just an idiot who care 4 what u talk u even didnt try 2 play 4 top go masturbating with ur 2medals noob i think this topic should close so u dont spam

Quote Originally Posted by kiko900 View Post
    u just an idiot who care 4 what u talk u even didnt try 2 play 4 top go masturbating with ur 2medals noob i think this topic should close so u dont spam
    close urself

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacchuu View Post

that wasnt reason why they got banned .. next time watch why they got banned before u say something

@ wsk get me some k meleno browser !