Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default The easiest way to win

"Step 1: You make a team of 5 people

Step 2: 4 of them are playing the main account and the rabbits. The last person does not help the other 4 at all. He does not even have any connection with them or their accounts. He just makes stats with any dirty way ( bot or keylogger or stolen pass or anything).

Step 3: At the last days of the round the team finds out who are the "enemies" for the first place and the fifth person (the one who made the dirty stats) donates his stats to the "enemies".

Step 4: All "enemies" are banned and the team wins "

Ok I stop the jokes now and I will try to be serious,

All these days, when I logged in forum I was reading the conversations about how fair or unfair were some bans. The truth is that I had not a clear opinion about it (fair or unfair) but when I saw something Nizari wrote i decided to write what i strongly believe.

Nizari wrote : "In round 39 I have been banned on 20+ kk stats for.... 150 extra buildings of GHB on main account made by borrowed stats from massi without any IP matches and as I said borrowed - he received his stats back. Did I know that his stats are dirty ? Would I be so stupid to risk ban for 150 buildings ? No, I didn`t know. But that doesn`t matter - stats were dirty so I get banned."

I respect Nizari both as a player and crew member but i have different opinion in his ban. I believe his ban was unfair. He is for sure not stupid to risk ban for 150 buildings (if he was stupid he wouldn't be a part of the crew ), so he didnt know. But for me this DOES MATTERS.

How a player has the chance to know that the stats are donated to him are dirty?

He is not in front of the other people pc's so he cant know if they used bot, keylogger or anything.

If he doesn't know he is innocent, isn't he?

So is a good solution to ban a player even if he is innocent in fact?

Is this fair for him and his efforts?

Is this the only solution?

There is not another way? Maybe to remove the dirty stats from his respect?

I dont know if you can do this ( i speak to crew members) but i am sure that you can find a better and more fair way.

fransX

PS (to memox): Can you make something with my main account ( fransX ID:14740688 ).. I can't log in to forum for the last 1,5 month.

Quote Originally Posted by WarningShots View Post
    fransX

PS (to memox): Can you make something with my main account ( fransX ID:14740688 ).. I can't log in to forum for the last 1,5 month.
    Frans look my nick / ReAkwon76
    u can log on ur acc with old nick like me
    [2011-01-07 23:35:15] Optimos: mam taka faze na fbi ze jutro zjem fbi zamiast obiadu

Maybe to remove the dirty stats from his respect?
    It's good idea
    [2011-01-07 23:35:15] Optimos: mam taka faze na fbi ze jutro zjem fbi zamiast obiadu

thanks Reak

"Step 1: You make a team of 5 people

Step 2: 4 of them are playing the main account and the rabbits. The last person does not help the other 4 at all. He does not even have any connection with them or their accounts. He just makes stats with any dirty way ( bot or keylogger or stolen pass or anything).

Step 3: At the last days of the round the team finds out who are the "enemies" for the first place and the fifth person (the one who made the dirty stats) donates his stats to the "enemies".

Step 4: All "enemies" are banned and the team wins "

Ok I stop the jokes now and I will try to be serious,

All these days, when I logged in forum I was reading the conversations about how fair or unfair were some bans. The truth is that I had not a clear opinion about it (fair or unfair) but when I saw something Nizari wrote i decided to write what i strongly believe.

Nizari wrote : "In round 39 I have been banned on 20+ kk stats for.... 150 extra buildings of GHB on main account made by borrowed stats from massi without any IP matches and as I said borrowed - he received his stats back. Did I know that his stats are dirty ? Would I be so stupid to risk ban for 150 buildings ? No, I didn`t know. But that doesn`t matter - stats were dirty so I get banned."

I respect Nizari both as a player and crew member but i have different opinion in his ban. I believe his ban was unfair. He is for sure not stupid to risk ban for 150 buildings (if he was stupid he wouldn't be a part of the crew ), so he didnt know. But for me this DOES MATTERS.

How a player has the chance to know that the stats are donated to him are dirty?

He is not in front of the other people pc's so he cant know if they used bot, keylogger or anything.

If he doesn't know he is innocent, isn't he?

So is a good solution to ban a player even if he is innocent in fact?

Is this fair for him and his efforts?

Is this the only solution?

There is not another way? Maybe to remove the dirty stats from his respect?

I dont know if you can do this ( i speak to crew members) but i am sure that you can find a better and more fair way.

fransX

tottaly agree with u , I have been saying this too many times while I was playing here , and they never cared about it , and as I see these days that players are having the same problem as old rounds .... wake up Memox ... I said to u before that ur game makes players loose many days of their life playing here and doing so hard work here .. I told u before too that '' Players dont have a Panel to check stats which come as donation to them ''
    ... and u know better than everyone that some botters could transfer their stats with some way that made it not so clear on logs and no sense to explain it here to not help new botters :P but they werent banned !!!

anyway as u made a rule saying '' its not allowed to sell stats ''

make new one '' its not allowed to get donations ''

and then '' its not allowed to milk other players or get stats from other players by anyway '' then kill ur game

Maybe to remove the dirty stats from his respect?
    I agree would be a good idea

I agree too

very nice idea tbh . I love it 2

Quote Originally Posted by IGoGo4Fun View Post
    make new one '' its not allowed to get donations ''
    But they can't make that, cause first multi must be lock

<...>ur game makes players loose many days of their life playing here and doing so hard work here ..
    Quite interesting opinion...
    Correct me, if I am wrong, but "work hard" and "play" are not similar definitions at all.
    There are only some exceptions, when these definitions has some kind of contact with each other, for exp. basketball players has to practise hard to play well during the matches.

However, considering that The Crims is only the game - not a hard work or job indeed, which You are paid for - players are free to choose - play it or not.

Despite that, I have to agree with FransX - there might be other solutions how to control game to be clean enough.
    Calculating and removing impact (buildings, whores, everything which is connected with unclean gain of advantage against other players) of the "dirty" stats from accounts might be the solution.

Even more, I've seen some post from Nizari, who came to the crew like a storm messing everything around, or from Mororus, where the text was written - not accounts, but players, who are cheating and breaking in-game rules, are punished.
    If there is such a point of view and this lies on every player in the game, mainly there should not be so many accounts' bans.
    "Players, not accounts are punished" = "Players, who have cheated, are IP-banned".
    Because IP-ban only lies on player, not on account.

Also, banned account is not equal to punished player.
    He will take another account and do same "shitty" things.

I know, there is possibility to change IP with IP changers.
    I donno how to overgo this, however it's even not my job at the moment.

That's my opinion.

Regards,

XiroX

P.S. FransX, TRUSKULL, I'm facing the same problem with nick in game and in forum - it's not the same (saw topic abount it).
    Some kind of synchronization between forum and the game is missing...
    It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it.