Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

We can rollback stats manually but it is very time consuming to do that is why we don't do it. But since we have logs of everything I can make a system that does that for us. I don't know yet how well it would work but I agree that it ain't fair to be set up by enemies and get banned.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

i think it´s a good idea and
    just rabbits and accs used for
    change dirty stats get ban.

Quote Originally Posted by WarningShots View Post
    "Step 1: You make a team of 5 people

Step 2: 4 of them are playing the main account and the rabbits. The last person does not help the other 4 at all. He does not even have any connection with them or their accounts. He just makes stats with any dirty way ( bot or keylogger or stolen pass or anything).

Step 3: At the last days of the round the team finds out who are the "enemies" for the first place and the fifth person (the one who made the dirty stats) donates his stats to the "enemies".

Step 4: All "enemies" are banned and the team wins "

Ok I stop the jokes now and I will try to be serious,

All these days, when I logged in forum I was reading the conversations about how fair or unfair were some bans. The truth is that I had not a clear opinion about it (fair or unfair) but when I saw something Nizari wrote i decided to write what i strongly believe.

Nizari wrote : "In round 39 I have been banned on 20+ kk stats for.... 150 extra buildings of GHB on main account made by borrowed stats from massi without any IP matches and as I said borrowed - he received his stats back. Did I know that his stats are dirty ? Would I be so stupid to risk ban for 150 buildings ? No, I didn`t know. But that doesn`t matter - stats were dirty so I get banned."

I respect Nizari both as a player and crew member but i have different opinion in his ban. I believe his ban was unfair. He is for sure not stupid to risk ban for 150 buildings (if he was stupid he wouldn't be a part of the crew ), so he didnt know. But for me this DOES MATTERS.

How a player has the chance to know that the stats are donated to him are dirty?

He is not in front of the other people pc's so he cant know if they used bot, keylogger or anything.

If he doesn't know he is innocent, isn't he?

So is a good solution to ban a player even if he is innocent in fact?

Is this fair for him and his efforts?

Is this the only solution?

There is not another way? Maybe to remove the dirty stats from his respect?

I dont know if you can do this ( i speak to crew members) but i am sure that you can find a better and more fair way.

fransX

PS (to memox): Can you make something with my main account ( fransX ID:14740688 ).. I can't log in to forum for the last 1,5 month.
    Im agree with you exactly , this thing's happend again with us r44 .
    but solved i don't know later how it's could be , even why they don't
    ban botter's dirty stats fast as possible or crew member's didn't have time
    for it . so take care cus already alot player's got alot of unfair's ban cus of it good luck .

Quote Originally Posted by MiDO View Post
    Im agree with you exactly , this thing's happend again with us r44 .
    but solved i don't know later how it's could be , even why they don't
    ban botter's dirty stats fast as possible or crew member's didn't have time
    for it . so take care cus already alot player's got alot of unfair's ban cus of it good luck .
    Totaly agree with you, dirty stats is a big problem at this game.

And last round I get ban because one ****ing idiot use a bug of credits... so I had dirty creds and ban... lol

Finding dirty stats is one part of the equation the other part is drugs. Finding drugs sold to dealer and who actually bought these drugs is a bit more complicated, but I think if we could clean out the stats that would be a good start. Finding those drugs can be done, in time
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    Finding dirty stats is one part of the equation the other part is drugs. Finding drugs sold to dealer and who actually bought these drugs is a bit more complicated, but I think if we could clean out the stats that would be a good start. Finding those drugs can be done, in time
    Well , but an example i went to hunt drug's . and i took 50kk heroin an example
    and who sold it was useing bot so i would be banned ?
    or how it's would going on ?

That is one of the dilemmas, to find out who is guilty for what. To be fair these drugs should be traced and see where does the money/respect really end up? That is a HUGE job.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

I guess memox gave wrong response for this thread..
    I would do my best to cheat and get dirty stats as i can, then hope i don't get caught..even if i got caught, i would say that stats don't belong to me..i didn't know...then they will be removed from my account... i wouldn't loose anything..they are illegal stats from the start.
    In TC rules, it's said :
    Code:
    1. You are solely responsible for your account. Your account will  never  be restored or rollbacked unless the damage has been inflicted by  the  Crew. Credits might be restored if there is sufficient evidence of   abuse.
    So you are responsible for your account and the stats or benifits you gain..if you trust someone to give you stats, so you accept the risk if he was clean or dirty..it's up to you..not to anybody else.

That was my point of view..
    Sorry for the inconvenience..
    Regards.
    .-=[ TheCrims FIRST Bot HunTeR ]=-.
    What doesn't kill you, It makes you STRONGER.
    Success is like being pregnant. Everybody congratulates you, but nobody knows how many times you got ****ed up !

Quote Originally Posted by 7alala View Post
    Code:
    1. You are solely responsible for your account. Your account will  never  be restored or rollbacked unless the damage has been inflicted by  the  Crew. Credits might be restored if there is sufficient evidence of   abuse.
    So you are responsible for your account and the stats or benifits you gain..if you trust someone to give you stats, so you accept the risk if he was clean or dirty..it's up to you..not to anybody else.

Regards.
    and what if u hit someone in loft or milk in rave ? 7blablabla

Quote Originally Posted by 7alala View Post
    I guess memox gave wrong response for this thread..
    I would do my best to cheat and get dirty stats as i can, then hope i don't get caught..even if i got caught, i would say that stats don't belong to me..i didn't know...then they will be removed from my account... i wouldn't loose anything..they are illegal stats from the start.
    In TC rules, it's said :
    Code:

Regards.

can u read this ? 16. These rules are subject to change at any time.