Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Change on 50 and 51 round (for Memox)

Ok guys, round 50 was special, funny, but it should end. Why? I tell you why.

I see some people adorate this change (mainly brazilian, they earn money for this, obviously other nation make the same), but now is very sick.

You make one big ****ing ecosystem for botters. I don't know who is responsible for it, but some change (from maybe 5 editions or more) is introduced specifically for botts. Memox read and think about it:

1. Back cover - big shit, destruction gangs, eldorado for botters. Easy way to use the bug for the stats.
    2. Disproportionate number of buildings to the stats. Easy way to make a lot of drugs (buy stats from bug, buy xxxx builds and transfer to main account).
    3. Transfer credit. For you (developers) is not good idea, some players have 3k,5k, 20k or more credit from bugs (from previous editions). This players sold credit very cheap. With this option trading stats and drugs with botts are huge.

And the best, open way for everything:

4. Bug for stats. Its look the same like Rusian Drugs some round ago. In conjunction with the cover and stat increase for robbery its the open way for all cheater. This method is even easier as RDK. Make one big account, take small acc 200-300 stats, make robbery (Gill Bates) and... get free stats, a lot of stats. The game was limited to this action. With free stats you have big number of buildings (free drugs), open way to use this for large scale (use botts).

I thought after 50 round, you will check logs and find bad solution, I was wrong. Botters won, dirty team even appear on the list of winners (what a shame).

Memox, see a list of gangs, only rabbits. These are the worst changes that have occurred in this game. Everyone play alone, the dont need gang, dont need stats with hunts, because make it easy, so easy. Weak players buy stats, get 100k and never buy your credit.

I saw on other topic that you try block botts, ok, but how you are going to do when you created the ideal environment for this type of programming? Before 50 round make some stats, respect, position on game require significant effort. You have solution when make stats was hard, but I do not know why it replaced the pretty good shit (when some people warn about this). Now is one big crap. You destroy your own business.

Weak up, comes to that, you will not have to be servers which maintain because nobody will buy credits.

Of course, in a moment come to this topic defender and will write that it is super - no, its not. Give them other easier way to make stats and so will also write good, ideal, super.

And last, I described only one aspect of incompetent changes, only one. There are things (bugs) of which even you have no idea. But those above kill game(gangs), nothing is happening here, everyone plays alone, more than ever before.

Im agree about your point " with botters in winner list " .
    bot , bug's won't be died even WHAT happend so don't try !
    even some idiot's present as winner's while they don't know what is " GG " .
    cus fault's always happen by some crew member's which
    support other player's im not acting bad about them .
    but that's what is going on .
    Last edited by MiDO; 08-23-2011 at 04:44 AM.

Specially when they support them , bye , ban , see you in hell ..

Thank you for your post about this. When you find bug please report them, it is for the best of everyone. If bugs are not reported they wont be fixed!

Getting stats from gang robberies with cover ain't a bug, you gain max 15% of the stats you already have, that is the intention anyway. If it ain't like this please report back!

The credit bug from last round was found, fixed and the main players that used it where punished. It seems a lot of people knew about this but nobody reported it. I can't fix bugs I don't know about so once again please report when you find out about things that aren't right (just as you do now).

I am welcoming a discussion about what you think would be nice features in TC but lets start with the bugs. Please explain more about point 4 if what I said above about the 15% ain't true.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

About credit I mean not only a bug with the last edition, but earlier, too. Dirty players have account with 5k,10k, 20k or more credits and sell it (practically for free, 10x cheaper than you). And you think they buy 20k credits from you, for real money? You probably will never eliminate the dirty creeds, this is too much in the game.

Abouts stats. Maybe in theory, these 15 percent is a good solution, but experience shows otherwise.

Make some test, get one big account and small (500 stats) and do robbery. See how many stat in which time you get. Grow your rabbit 500 to 2500(3000) need only few minutes. Make army of that rabbits, milk, robb, milk, and again the same. For me, when you get very easy and free stats its bug (like Rusian Drugs before - if it was not bug why you delete this method?), because open way for all botters who use this.

Some brazilian palyers use very nice toys and make a huge stats, very huge, buy buildings (making dirty drugs). And sold this items for cash or credit (stats and drugs). But not only them, at this moment a lot of people do this.

You can immediately enter button: give 1000 free stat. Of course all players will be happy and never write wrong with this "news". But that does not mean that the solution is good.

If you have no imagination and do not know how this works in practice, give me the option to contact (any e-mail) and I sends ID's a few people who play this way (of course with botts).

Your change completely eliminated the gangs, only on the last day people gather to win. Between 1-185 nothing interesting happens, even now no one is doing together FK, because everyone plays their own easily stats. Now its to easy, to easy make stats, make builds, make drugs, make big respect. The most benefit for this "magic change" have botters.

If you still make a game where players play alone you quickly fall. That game bored very quickly. You have a nice barometers to judge whole - gang list. This gang list show me, that now is very bad. No one make gang to hit other, because they have easier way to make stats. No one make gang robbery for palyers, because they play alone with own easier stats. So your intention is make that game? If yes delete this topic, because conversation is unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by bucu View Post
    About credit I mean not only a bug with the last edition, but earlier, too. Dirty players have account with 5k,10k, 20k or more credits and sell it (practically for free, 10x cheaper than you). And you think they buy 20k credits from you, for real money? You probably will never eliminate the dirty creeds, this is too much in the game.

Abouts stats. Maybe in theory, these 15 percent is a good solution, but experience shows otherwise.

Make some test, get one big account and small (500 stats) and do robbery. See how many stat in which time you get. Grow your rabbit 500 to 2500(3000) need only few minutes. Make army of that rabbits, milk, robb, milk, and again the same. For me, when you get very easy and free stats its bug (like Rusian Drugs before - if it was not bug why you delete this method?), because open way for all botters who use this.

Some brazilian palyers use very nice toys and make a huge stats, very huge, buy buildings (making dirty drugs). And sold this items for cash or credit (stats and drugs). But not only them, at this moment a lot of people do this.

You can immediately enter button: give 1000 free stat. Of course all players will be happy and never write wrong with this "news". But that does not mean that the solution is good.

If you have no imagination and do not know how this works in practice, give me the option to contact (any e-mail) and I sends ID's a few people who play this way (of course with botts).

Your change completely eliminated the gangs, only on the last day people gather to win. Between 1-185 nothing interesting happens, even now no one is doing together FK, because everyone plays their own easily stats. Now its to easy, to easy make stats, make builds, make drugs, make big respect. The most benefit for this "magic change" have botters.

If you still make a game where players play alone you quickly fall. That game bored very quickly. You have a nice barometers to judge whole - gang list. This gang list show me, that now is very bad. No one make gang to hit other, because they have easier way to make stats. No one make gang robbery for palyers, because they play alone with own easier stats. So your intention is make that game? If yes delete this topic, because conversation is unnecessary.

btw hunt is gr8 thing one account with 50k go to " the loft "
    you can make over 10kk then

I've checked and the cover limit at 15% is working as far as I can see. They can't get a rabbit from 500 to 2500 in just one robbery, they need to do a series of robberies to get there. But, it is easier than in previous rounds.

Im very interested in getting those IDs, the best way to send them to me is via the support center at The Crims - Powered By Kayako eSupport. Send your ticket to Abuse - Reports and I will check it. Thanks!

More input on current features are very welcome and please tell me why they are bad and how they can be made better!
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by bucu View Post
    No one make gang to hit other, because they have easier way to make stats. No one make gang robbery for palyers, because they play alone with own easier stats.
    I think that's one of the reasons the game has 3k online, and in the round 25 were 8k at least...because the game was more fun, now in the loft, tivoli, the dug etc, there is only one rabbit who is offline for 3 days...in the old rounds it was more human contact, more fights between rival gangs. You had to do more work ( WITH OTHER REAL PLAYERS) in order to grow, you had to fight others in order to make a huge account, now all you have to do is play alone 24/h like a monkey , robb/ go in your own rave/booze/robb , then milk all you're rabbits and then go again robb with other rabbits that have no buildings. I admit, it takes a little knowing how to milk the rabbits, but it does not compare with the knowledge for making a 1vs1 account. The rest of the work you have to do know it's just begging for credits/stats and robbing like a retarded monkey.
    Human contact is dying slowly, everyone plays his own game ...The Loft was "The Temple" of fights and adrenalin, now it's just a memory.

I know that changes have been made since round 25 to make more money from the ones who play for top3 international, who play at the docks and put credits on the bank or whatever, but you forget that the game is made by the other 3 000 who just want to play for fun...
    Last edited by RaulRealMadrid; 08-24-2011 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    I've checked and the cover limit at 15% is working as far as I can see. They can't get a rabbit from 500 to 2500 in just one robbery, they need to do a series of robberies to get there. But, it is easier than in previous rounds.

Im very interested in getting those IDs, the best way to send them to me is via the support center at The Crims - Powered By Kayako eSupport. Send your ticket to Abuse - Reports and I will check it. Thanks!

More input on current features are very welcome and please tell me why they are bad and how they can be made better!
    I dont write that you have to make only one robbery, you need make few, but not much. This method you make stat much as you want (100k, 200k, 1kk per day). If someone use bot can make much more, so that way some players praise the new changes. Cover and free stats is a big mistake, but still I see that you have no idea why. Now I see that polish players sell big stats too (example on his local market Allegro.pl - aukcje internetowe, bezpieczne zakupy).

At this moment you make game to easy, and all play alone. Before 50 round make stats was more difficult, we have only training (very small time-dependent benefits) and rave, GA, 1vs1, arena. Players have to toil to make an account on FK, and when it has already done it had to look for the gang to have a big respect.

Its not good when everyone play alone, because you lost player (its normal) but you dont get new, when game will be boring as hell like now.

About id's, I gave it for your people (PM on forum), so ask them, maybe they give it to you

Players are really strange persons. You got what most of You were crying about - features and rules from first rounds. Now something is wrong again ?