Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Do something with hunt for next rounds!

This round hunt sux for real.. same as all 15 +/- previous rounds.. when u go in raves, everywhere u see just ****ers with 50 - 200 resp who is hiding.. yesterday i was at one whorehouse rave with 100k+ account and i saw in one rave like 10 spys 50 - 200 resp.. and i wont talk even about public raves, like the loft etc.. there is tons of them. xD omg, where the **** is fun in that? cant see any hunter in raves anymore, just spysspysspysspys, cant find even anyone with who could make 1x1. coz in raves u can find just spys, who are ready to make 5 ga's on you..

think about this..maybe really, make some raves for hunters, like Hekate said, where cant log accounts under 200 resp..

or make like 10 hunt raves.. smallest rave where cant log guys under 200 resp and more than 10k.. next one, where cant log guys smaller than 5k and bigger than 20k, for example. something like this, i think it isnt so bad idea,coz now its immpossible to hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality View Post
    coz now its immpossible to hunt.
    its possible & easy !

Quote Originally Posted by xpraf1x View Post
    its possible & easy !
    sure its easy if u want waste more time to w8 and sit under spy all the time. xD

need raves for hunters, where spys cant come inside. coz have a lot of ppls who love to smack each other on 1x1, not hide from someone all the time and w8 when u can run in to get someone, or better.. wait when u will catch ga on someone

dont need even to change anything in tc, just make raves for hunters, where spys cant go inside.. need make popular raves, like the loft, but for those ppls who arent scared to enter in rave without 50 resp spy. ;]

wsk shut up you don`t hunt you ga n00b...stop spamming...you say it`s easy to hunt because you don`t hunt...you say it`s good cover option but you don`t use...stop want to be important you are not ! you ga all time not fun...if are fun for you ga 24/24 not write on the forum ...

Quote Originally Posted by noshunter View Post
    wsk shut up you don`t hunt you ga n00b...stop spamming...you say it`s easy to hunt because you don`t hunt...you say it`s good cover option but you don`t use...stop want to be important you are not ! you ga all time not fun...if are fun for you ga 24/24 not write on the forum ...
    hahahaha , ok bro !

thanks ! and you thanks to mee for +80k )