Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

The point is that players who play fair should be able to enter what ever nightclub they want and hit any account they desire without being afraid it is a bot account. We should actually encourage players to hit those botters so they are drained of their stats But I know that will not work in real life.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

I believe that there is a huge difference between hitting someone you catch suddenly in rave or nightclub and milking someone's account..I'm sure anyone would see the difference like me.
    Yes you should encourage players to hit them..but also you have logs and you can find if there is a connection between hitters and victims.

P.S: If you want ppl to hit botters..why did you disable spying gangs ? i c ppl are complaining from this issue rounds ago.
    .-=[ TheCrims FIRST Bot HunTeR ]=-.
    What doesn't kill you, It makes you STRONGER.
    Success is like being pregnant. Everybody congratulates you, but nobody knows how many times you got ****ed up !

Quote Originally Posted by 7alala View Post
    I believe that there is a huge difference between hitting someone you catch suddenly in rave or nightclub and milking someone's account..I'm sure anyone would see the difference like me.
    Im sure no , you are wrong , trust me that its impossible but i wont explain here how to do it ...