Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I agree too, but i'm curious one thing - for example, when i attack someone in club or by red contact, and this person have dirty stats - i get the ban

That must be really changed - FROM WHERE PPL HAVE TO KNOW, IF THIS STATS ARE DIRTY OR NOT

I think this is good idea

Quote Originally Posted by NightShadow5 View Post
    Quite interesting opinion...
    Correct me, if I am wrong, but "work hard" and "play" are not similar definitions at all.
    There are only some exceptions, when these definitions has some kind of contact with each other, for exp. basketball players has to practise hard to play well during the matches.

However, considering that The Crims is only the game - not a hard work or job indeed, which You are paid for - players are free to choose - play it or not.
    well I dont think that u dont understand that to win this game u have to waste 46 days of ur life and play so hard , '' work '' as a word doesnt only mean '' Job '' lmfao , btw thx for this english lesson ... not interesting really to leave the real point of that threat and catch only on two words even if someone misused a meaning of one word ... but I didnt

Quote Originally Posted by TRUUUUUSKUUUUUUL View Post
    But they can't make that, cause first multi must be lock
    there r two shits in tc

1- ur team mate is botter and u dont know it coz u dont have panel to check him or to decide who to play in ur team..
    2- someone donate u stats or u gonna milk someone and dont know if his stats r clean or not , also coz u dont have a panel to check as well..

and one more bigger shit ....
    that u have to play with more than one account to be a good player , even if we talked too much about having one round at least to try how to play only with 1 account , but we didnt have it ...

and the biggest shit is that Crew is watching their game with less ppl online round after round and they r still working with the same style !!

everyone come here with shits , and i guess no one above got ban for dirty stats , almost all bans for this rule are fair , crew usualy know if stats were donated for you or you got it in rave / ga etc etc

"There is not another way? Maybe to remove the dirty stats from his respect?

I dont know if you can do this ( i speak to crew members) but i am sure that you can find a better and more fair way."

They can do that. In round #37 they made it in Xolau account and tugas's accounts.

All your post is perfectly correct in my viewpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Sieke View Post
    "There is not another way? Maybe to remove the dirty stats from his respect?

I dont know if you can do this ( i speak to crew members) but i am sure that you can find a better and more fair way."

They can do that. In round #37 they made it in Xolau account and tugas's accounts.

All your post is perfectly correct in my viewpoint.
    it would be stupid , if they just delete stats from account , then everyone will try win with dirty stats ,,

Maybe but then crew will delete those dirty stats from account and nothing will change because they will lose respect which they get from dirty stats.

If u know enough how work the rules and how crew act in cases so yes, ur able to manipulate the game, im sure abt it now.

If rules keep in this way or crew dont get a better teaching from developers/admins on how to act in each specific cases, so some people will still get advantage on game and the guys who don't know how crew works or dont know how rules are applied so this part will still be ****ed and will still keep losing their tops, even when they were playing right.

Quote Originally Posted by JointFrazSterWsK View Post
    everyone come here with shits , and i guess no one above got ban for dirty stats , almost all bans for this rule are fair , crew usualy know if stats were donated for you or you got it in rave / ga etc etc
    I have not been banned for dirty stats and I feel lucky about this.

As I described clearly I just wrote my opinion about the example that Nizari gave. And I still strongly believe that in his certain case the ban was unfair.

So I politely expressed my ideas about cases like that and I asked if there can be a better way to treat a player who is involved with dirty stats, if, of course, crew investigations show that this player did not know from before that the stats were dirty.

PS: If you disagree with my opinion you are free to tell it. But english language has many more words than "shit" to express your disagreement.
    Last edited by fransX; 06-07-2011 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WarningShots View Post
    "Step 1: You make a team of 5 people

Step 2: 4 of them are playing the main account and the rabbits. The last person does not help the other 4 at all. He does not even have any connection with them or their accounts. He just makes stats with any dirty way ( bot or keylogger or stolen pass or anything).

Step 3: At the last days of the round the team finds out who are the "enemies" for the first place and the fifth person (the one who made the dirty stats) donates his stats to the "enemies".

Step 4: All "enemies" are banned and the team wins "

Ok I stop the jokes now and I will try to be serious,

All these days, when I logged in forum I was reading the conversations about how fair or unfair were some bans. The truth is that I had not a clear opinion about it (fair or unfair) but when I saw something Nizari wrote i decided to write what i strongly believe.

Nizari wrote : "In round 39 I have been banned on 20+ kk stats for.... 150 extra buildings of GHB on main account made by borrowed stats from massi without any IP matches and as I said borrowed - he received his stats back. Did I know that his stats are dirty ? Would I be so stupid to risk ban for 150 buildings ? No, I didn`t know. But that doesn`t matter - stats were dirty so I get banned."

I respect Nizari both as a player and crew member but i have different opinion in his ban. I believe his ban was unfair. He is for sure not stupid to risk ban for 150 buildings (if he was stupid he wouldn't be a part of the crew ), so he didnt know. But for me this DOES MATTERS.

How a player has the chance to know that the stats are donated to him are dirty?

He is not in front of the other people pc's so he cant know if they used bot, keylogger or anything.

If he doesn't know he is innocent, isn't he?

So is a good solution to ban a player even if he is innocent in fact?

Is this fair for him and his efforts?

Is this the only solution?

There is not another way? Maybe to remove the dirty stats from his respect?

I dont know if you can do this ( i speak to crew members) but i am sure that you can find a better and more fair way.

fransX

PS (to memox): Can you make something with my main account ( fransX ID:14740688 ).. I can't log in to forum for the last 1,5 month.
    No Way Ban is The Best way