Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Memox read this

Question Memox read this

5. All action must be performed by you, being present at the computer. All navigation must be performed by you, clicking on your computer mouse. This also means that tampering with the URL by editing it in the browser is forbidden. Browser add-ons that affect the functionality of the game are forbidden.
    this is ur rule,
    k meleon browser allows updating the page, or do I set how many seconds the page can be updated.
    ip 189.54.91.215 just did not do any action prohibited by Rule 5, as it is shown that the k Meleon browser allows shares in eight tabs in 1 second. That's just strategy, we not use script. Do what is right, the unban [ID: 12360951].
    ELSE:
    which proves to me that the ip 189.54.91.215, which were used prohibited actions!
    come to the forum, because none of the crew member or developers answered my tickts I sent, I want a clear answer!
    do not close the topic without first making it clear.
    Graciously,
    Robson.
    Last edited by OnlyFriends; 06-07-2011 at 05:05 PM.

if the browser is able to do this cannot be considered bot.

my opinion

The rules says YOU must do the clicking and that all navigation should be done by you. I don't see how an auto updating browser comply with that requirement.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Question

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    The rules says YOU must do the clicking and that all navigation should be done by you. I don't see how an auto updating browser comply with that requirement.
    cited as yourself, "Update " action can not be disconnected accounts on pages, the browser functionality Meleon K offers. but in no time you proved to me that the ip:189.54.91.215 accept actions as theft, I want this .Memox test me, because I am giving my evidence!

Talking

but he did not use any program is only one option that is own browser .. I do not think I would be considered botting.

my humble opnion

Exclamation

Memox, you know that my team did not play with bots. please unban the account [ID: 12360951].

If you weren't clicking, so it's a kind of bot... Next time don't be lazy.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by IceTanatosResp View Post
    If you weren't clicking, so it's a kind of bot... Next time don't be lazy.
    bot is not because any kind of upgrade is a feature page that the browser offers. So far not seen any other reason and no proof to ban we, has no evidence that accept thefts in one second, all we did this within the rules, just use a perfect browser, do not use scripts in this browser, do not use bot: @

Question

u no have answer for me Memox ?

I have an answer and it is the same as above. If YOU personally aint clicking it is not OK according to the rules. Then it is an unfair advantage.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center