Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Memox read this

Question

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    I have an answer and it is the same as above. If YOU personally aint clicking it is not OK according to the rules. Then it is an unfair advantage.
    I think it's a valid option for all players, making it just that everyone already has access to that browser. would be UNFAIR if only some players had access to that browser.
    Otherwise you must create a new rule Memox, # can not use K-Meleon browser.
    Sorry for the inconvenience. ¬¬
    i want an solution clear.
    my team no accept robs with 8 accounts in 1 seg.

We don't know all browsers out there and that is why we stated this general rule. If you don't physically do the actions yourself then it is not allowed, period.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    We don't know all browsers out there and that is why we stated this general rule. If you don't physically do the actions yourself then it is not allowed, period.
    Ok Memox , u know that my team is not used BOT.
    really.

bye.

U havent being banned cuz the auto-refresh option in K-Meleon, u can be sure of this, none will ban u cuz of being updating the page and wasnt doing any important action.

The reason of this ban wasnt K-Meleon browser im sure, many people was using this option, even on mozzila with their brilliant addons and none was banned. This was most used to refresh the page before accs logged out so it can be always online and they dont need to log on all accs again to make a new training.

I told u, if ur GNSGU u can contact me in skype to talk better abt this.

Unhappy

Memox said, the reason for the "extreme use bot" was due to use browser K-Meleon .

I'm not seeing this.