Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: levels

same problem here too. ID: 10416434

please Reply

Same here but the strange this is that when i complete first level with account which has 440 respect i recive gift but when i complete with account which has more than 1000 respect i havent recive any gift.

ID: 9210588

dunno but seems that its different from acc to acc . I have recived all rewards till now

i think that if u have complete a level in a previous round u dont get the prizes.you get them only if its the first time witht the current account in any round or if u complete level 5 and in previous rounds you've only achieved level 4

Quote Originally Posted by KC1337 View Post
    i think that if u have complete a level in a previous round u dont get the prizes.you get them only if its the first time witht the current account in any round or if u complete level 5 and in previous rounds you've only achieved level 4
    Not true this is my first time that i complete any level on yack but still i havent recive any gift.

Hi all!

I havent received any prizes for reaching the levels. I just achieved mafioso and received nothing... Please fix this, if possible.

maistinto
    ID: 15083142

Default same problem

i have the same problem :@

yeah i have the same problem!

i didn't get the rewards for any of the hangaround, criminal, and thug levels!

can this be fixed ?

thanks!

ID: 15164634

i have the same problem
    ID: 15067124