Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New round.

Default New round.

I just ****in wonder why the **** person who made this rounf is able to play. i know that he will say that he is not helping his friends but everyone knows its true. Good job crew for letting Nizari won his own round

Yes, and for example i can show you this:
    ID: 14852266
    You have been attacked!
    (Day 18 03:40)
    You have been assaulted by the gang [ GA ON ], you lost! The gang member that was attacked was kcyk41.
    You have been attacked!
    (Day 18 03:40)
    You have been assaulted by the gang [ GA ON ], you lost! The gang member that was attacked was xKAxiBarcaBvB.

One club that somebody finds... second please :
    ID: 15211785
    You have been attacked!
    (Day 17 13:04)
    You have been assaulted by the gang :: MORRESTE FODESTE ::, you lost! The gang member that was attacked was Prwr.

something else? :
    In WSK Guestbook:
    free911 [ID: 12182926]
    2011-06-11 22:11:36
    how do you got my Night club?
    free911 [ID: 12182926]
    2011-06-11 22:07:24
    You have been attacked!(Day 16 23:41)You have been assaulted by the gang [G]ang [A]ttack, you died! The gang me

Crew is big corrupt team ; / Why the top players have our clubs and know how many stats we have? First attack is on the same TC time, they must know that in this club they will find us... :s and must know, how many stats we have, because we didn't die and attack was very quickly... Why do you must cheat? Stop this ****ing kidding kick players asses. You want to get back old players to TC? So be fair in game, not help your friends, dear crew...

its easy bro. Wsk and company are putting their small rabbits in all night clubs with 200 $ entry prize and 1 drug. And they are finding your raves and gang attacking . Its just good strategy tbh . Good work wsk and friends

about nizari playing with zaka dunno if thats true its a lil bit wtf but ok

Quote Originally Posted by Towelie4Fun View Post
    its easy bro. Wsk and company are putting their small rabbits in all night clubs with 200 $ entry prize and 1 drug.

You're kidding me, right ?!
    That's bullshit, there are thousands of raves with 200$ & 1 drug...
    Besides, what happens if I put 199$ at my rave ) they will activate another 2-3000 accounts just for my rave ?! Be serious...
    nizari has acces to ..everything, and wsk uses a program to find your rave...
    Do you really think no one knows that ?! ) They just turn their heads in the other way...

Quote Originally Posted by kcyk5 View Post
    Why do you must cheat? Stop this ****ing kidding kick players asses. You want to get back old players to TC? So be fair in game, not help your friends, dear crew...
    My thoughts exactly...but don't put much hope in this comment, they will reply to you with a boring line that's full of nothingness, and nothing will happen, they will continue to cheat...
    Last edited by realmadridcf; 06-12-2011 at 09:51 AM.

its easy bro. Wsk and company are putting their small rabbits in all night clubs with 200 $ entry prize and 1 drug. And they are finding your raves and gang attacking . Its just good strategy tbh . Good work wsk and friends

I must add somethign to this - personally I`m not playing. Everything what I`m doing is giving my own earned credits when they are asking for them.
    In the past Zakarumita was my account. Not anymore. They got awesome players which can play very effectively without me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nizari View Post
    I must add somethign to this - personally I`m not playing. Everything what I`m doing is giving my own earned credits when they are asking for them.
    In the past Zakarumita was my account. Not anymore. They got awesome players which can play very effectively without me.
    change your signature if you dont play . ok ?

F1rsT //

is true
    more, i have see the raves and whorehouses shown in first
    page (nightlife.php) are in use for ppl, so
    if you and friends rob for hours,
    yours raves shown in the first page nightlife or whorehouse for
    much times and hunters just need use logical for find raves in use.

more one thing, if friends icon blink, overdose or leave gg fast.

sorry for my bad english
    Last edited by panthers2; 06-12-2011 at 08:20 PM.

he find my rave too ... idk how but ... even when was allow to spy on user no one find me in rave ........ how he can find everytime my rave ??? Crew or a program is in this ....

Exclamation New round important

Memox and zed about this New round i want to say very thins The first Is NO FK day 20 ?? PFF the second Stats Hp limeted ? Why ? and for the final today i make Gil Bates to my friends and i invit a fukcing seeler ? WTF ? in 1 ga i loose 20k stats ?? 20k stats and i dead ? **** THIS GAME :@ i have only 70k stats and looose 20k and Only 1 hit memox is just a ideia Put PUT guns like round 49 and 50 and about win or lose stats fixe it to Thx :/ ByJoKeR NiGARVSJOKER is not fair i think lose 20k stats in only 1 ga but ok -.- fixe that i think Roobs is more cool Whit fk.. DF CR

Quote Originally Posted by DanceStyleAL View Post
    he find my rave too ... idk how but ... even when was allow to spy on user no one find me in rave ........ how he can find everytime my rave ??? Crew or a program is in this ....

Mine too..AGAIN

with xmadamex, but he chanded nick when I disolved gang....
    HOW CAN WE PLAY THE F*CKING GAME with those sick f*cks cheating the game.

we can't robb peacefully... the downside of the new rules is that now all the "legends" ( the 8 year old adopted kids ) are cheating and get greedy for stats...it's just a game morrons, play the f*cking game without cheating....

MEMOX DO SOMETHING !!!

For example:
    A new setting for our own rave in which we get energy, to secure it or something... we can have an option for the rave in which we can decide whether or not we agree for someone from another IP to join in our rave, if we click the option then our rave wouldn't appear for other players , or something similar to that, anything that would defend us from "the good guys" would work just fine.
    Last edited by realmadridcf; 06-13-2011 at 12:17 PM.