Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: To Crew

Default To Crew

I just want say to crew great job on this round . It is the best round i have played in 4 years tbh at least in my opinion . It is fun for hunters and robbers. And its very nice to play with features in it .

When memox said that hes searching for perfect TC version with perfect features ... i think u guys made it but that just my opinion .

Great job .

I`m proud when reading something like this Thank you for your nice opinion

Now I can say that I`m enjoying playing tc again

and it`s not just my opinion .

Quote Originally Posted by Towelie4Fun View Post
    I just want say to crew great job on this round . It is the best round i have played in 4 years tbh at least in my opinion . It is fun for hunters and robbers. And its very nice to play with features in it .

When memox said that hes searching for perfect TC version with perfect features ... i think u guys made it but that just my opinion .

Great job .
    Indeed, great work !
    That proves, one more time, that when is a ballance between stats & cash, the game works fabulous !

@Nizari, will the game change again in the next round ?!
    I really hope not, if it can't stay like this, at least don't make major changes...

Quote Originally Posted by realmadridcf View Post
    Indeed, great work !
    That proves, one more time, that when is a ballance between stats & cash, the game works fabulous !

I really hope not, if it can't stay like this, at least don't make major changes...
    How about (realmadridcf) if I get thecrims administrator can improve the game?

Quote Originally Posted by realmadridcf View Post
    Indeed, great work !

No, it won`t be. Just a few values will be decreased. As for now they are increased only for this special round with unique number - 50.

i agreed with Towelie4Fun
    it´s my second round, but i like
    the new features, but unhappy
    coz training center is out.
    Good job crew.

finally a very good round :P good work just remove the limits for buying stats and ull have the perfect round :P

i like this round ! good work

I'm very glad to hear that! My plans for coming rounds it to do as little changes as possible. This round is an experiment with old features that many players loved. So I'm thinking why not keep as much of that as possible? When this round is over we will evaluate what should be kept and what should be removed. I have no interest in making a game that no one wanna play
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center