Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: To Crew

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    I'm very glad to hear that! My plans for coming rounds it to do as little changes as possible. This round is an experiment with old features that many players loved. So I'm thinking why not keep as much of that as possible? When this round is over we will evaluate what should be kept and what should be removed. I have no interest in making a game that no one wanna play
    memox this round is perfect. only buying stats at hospital not good. remove the limit and ppl will make good round my opinion

hmm i think the limit should stay . There is a method where u can make at least 400 k stats peer day without any problems . All u need to do is not to be lazy . . With no limits in hospital the top players would have like 50 kk stats no problemos lol

Quote Originally Posted by Towelie4Fun View Post
    hmm i think the limit should stay . There is a method where u can make at least 400 k stats peer day without any problems . All u need to do is not to be lazy . . With no limits in hospital the top players would have like 50 kk stats no problemos lol
    yep i know that Lazy style should go away robb like bot and make good round

yes if u make 50 k stats easy in 30 min if not faster than u know where we are that can make even 1 kk peer day thats why im still for limit to stay in hospital

Quote Originally Posted by xwskx View Post
    i like this round ! good work
    of course you do, now that all the players can make easy stats...
    U just have to hack and steal, finding their raves and taking all their work in 1 ga...

Quote Originally Posted by realmadridcf View Post
    of course you do, now that all the players can make easy stats...
    U just have to hack and steal, finding their raves and taking all their work in 1 ga...
    Come on, you (players) are always crying, if you cant buy stats at hospital u cry, if u can buy, u cry too... what's wrong with u guys?

Quote Originally Posted by IceTanatosResp View Post
    Come on, you (players) are always crying, if you cant buy stats at hospital u cry, if u can buy, u cry too... what's wrong with u guys?
    i think not cheat will be fair ... i play all day and wsk use a cheat or whatever it is and GA me ... what i make for all day he take me in 2 sec ... i dont think this is fair ... u talk like that cause u not playing .. play and when someone take all your work u did in much time then back here and talk

About wsk cheating or not has already been brought up in another thread. Please don't continue to spam about that in this thread as well, stick to the topic
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Thumbs up

I'm enjoying this round .. this style of the crims

I love this round because there is no invest, this is great and you can easy make stats if you are not lazy, but i'm