Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Yes you are right, is not allowed to play if the administrator, but on account of another whom you can play.

So what now Memox do?

Ban for ZakaruCIPA?
    Rollback for WSK?

This was fair play.

Remember ban for NiceGirls? Athia to give info with panel...

This is pathetic. Everyone can write any conversation and paste them here as a "proof". We can't suggest this conversation, it isn't credible. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by overkillshe View Post
    This is pathetic. Everyone can write any conversation and paste them here as a "proof". We can't suggest this conversation, it isn't credible. -.-
    gathered 12 that is very concrete posturi.cred

this game must be fair

Ban for Zakarumita
    Rollback for WSK

By k4mila

Quote Originally Posted by Cdv View Post
    I think he was not kicked from crew.

I think he helped to make the best round The Crims have seen and out of crew to play.

Do you think Nizari is corrupt? He can be (and ban his friend last round), but you need agree this round is completly amazing and he had this idea.

Think about it.

PS: He will back if he wants or Memox wants. Do you know why? Because Crew members are choosen by Memox, not by players.
    You are wrong and i'll be glad if u stop talking abt what u have no idea, sorry to treat u like this but ur coming to say suppositions around what u didnt event was involved for.

This round was not planned only by him and ideas was coming by many players, not only him.

About Nizari's case u guys should wait for memox reply till today, i'm sure he'll explain this to all of u.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnd3ad View Post
    You are wrong and i'll be glad if u stop talking abt what u have no idea, sorry to treat u like this but ur coming to say suppositions around what u didnt event was involved for.

This round was not planned only by him and ideas was coming by many players, not only him.

About Nizari's case u guys should wait for memox reply till today, i'm sure he'll explain this to all of u.
    yeah , wait , they must find some answer , but nothing will change what nizari did , you can try hide it , but there will be always people who wont belive in ur shits , im not first and im not last person who got ****ed by crew , but im one of not many ppl who can prove it and everyone know there is alot more corrupt guys in crew , nizari wasnt alone

Dobra akcja...gozu zamieciony

Wsk gratulacje;D, od początku było wiadome co się w tej edzie będzie działo, najlepsze były bany za obrażanie ceski

Kuba ur saying this to the wrong person, i dont need to hide anything nor im saying any kind of bullshit, I just said that i'll leave this answer to who is involved to this.

If after of this answer i've something to add or to say that i dont agree to this, i'll do that.

Stop being like this, if u have something to tell me u know where u can call me.

This is the last day forum will wait for answers im sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mroczny11 View Post
    Dobra akcja...gozu zamieciony

Wsk gratulacje;D, od początku było wiadome co się w tej edzie będzie działo, najlepsze były bany za obrażanie ceski
    Here is a topic in English, if you want to talk poleneza, enter a topic polish.