Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Nizari corrupted? Ouuh I can`t belive it, IT CAN`T BE TRUE! ;O
    Say sorry to my friends, which u have banned in last round and u said that they are bot users. ****ing lier who dont know how to read logs.

Ok nizari was kicked out for dirty crew, but the rest, wtf where are the rest of crew members ? afuna, peu, bluebaby etc....

Quote Originally Posted by Vash View Post
    Ok nizari was kicked out for dirty crew, but the rest, wtf where are the rest of crew members ? afuna, peu, bluebaby etc....
    They were gone long ago -.-
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

PBH is out too??? wtf

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnd3ad View Post
    PBH is out too??? wtf
    yeah , he is , i dont know why but i see it was just 1 day to kick him ,and what about nizari ? i was waiting almost 1 week and proves were more than high enough ...

I know i will be banned probably , but i wouldnt let it as it was
    No problem you can ban me , but think what you should do on my place ?
    I wont write any tickets because everyone know it dont have sence , you can wait on answer even few rounds
    I dont need any rollback from crew or anything i just wanted to show truth to players that you can be ****ed by crew member and no one care about it .
    Remember that , i lost just one round , but im not one person who got ****ed , not first , not last , but everyround more people will belive in it and one you (dev's - crew) will lose , not me

Quote Originally Posted by xwskx View Post
    you can be ****ed by crew member and no one care about it
    If that would have been the case, then the crew page would have looked now the same as it did two weeks ago.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    If that would have been the case, then the crew page would have looked now the same as it did two weeks ago.
    of course you care about yourself , but if you care about players ,why my & and my friends accounts dont looking as 2 weeks ago ?

Quote Originally Posted by xwskx View Post
    of course you care about yourself , but if you care about players ,why my & and my friends accounts dont looking as 2 weeks ago ?

Because it takes time to get the facts right. It's not exactly a walk in park. And we never said that the damaged accounts won't be restored.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    Because it takes time to get the facts right. It's not exactly a walk in park. And we never said that the damaged accounts won't be restored.
    1. You are solely responsible for your account. Your account will never be restored or rollbacked unless the damage has been inflicted by the Crew. Credits might be restored if there is sufficient evidence of abuse.

mhm

and it took too much time already , even rollback wont repair it , its not my problem , just ur [ crew ]

so wtf zaka hadn't got ban , if we milked 100k clean stats , we got ban, and zaka milked 1,6kk DIRTY (because from panel info) and still hadn't got ban? corrupt, corrupt , corrupt... our case was first.... 5 days we are waiting... and now? we must still waiting because great crew member Nizari make really mess!! Memox unban us and make this game and crew ****ly clear! we lost chance for top1 inter coz have unfair ban... :s