Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Hi Kirk, answer some for me (problem with the game, ~ Romanian Support)

what a nice crew crew always have a clear member like nizari dirty crew is dirty **** this game

Quote Originally Posted by 14joker View Post
    Nizari corrupted? Ouuh I can`t belive it, IT CAN`T BE TRUE! ;O
    Say sorry to my friends, which u have banned in last round and u said that they are bot users. ****ing lier who dont know how to read logs.
    totally agree with you ****ing dirty **** anyone who want and no one checks one more times they all says any crew who banned you check you again vs vs bla bla bla why some member kicked from crew and banned ? cuz they are %10000000 CLEAR jhahahhahhahahhahaha kisses guys

Quote Originally Posted by renovation View Post
    what a nice crew crew always have a clear member like nizari dirty crew is dirty **** this game
    Why do you think this game is dirty, that there is Nizari administrator?

Wsk is right... you should rollback is account and give him some credits, he and his team lost a lot of time, and now they have been ****ed by a corrupt crew... just my 2cents

hahah, so we wanted rollback too... we lost 250 credits, spend much time on game.. and nizari banned us for clean milking... where is justice at this game?

Quote Originally Posted by kcyk5 View Post
    hahah, so we wanted rollback too... we lost 250 credits, spend much time on game.. and nizari banned us for clean milking... where is justice at this game?
    Nizari stole your credit?

stole our time... we spend 250 credits on ships, production itp.. and milked Ziomas clear... from trust on one of accounts which owner is our teammate... and sterben report it ; / and Nizar banned all our 500 accounts :s

Hi, im Ryan

I dont care about ur ****ing rollback, we already lost us round. we could have 8 kk right now, without unfair milk (done by a crew Member). So, now rollback must be done for all, and maybe we could start to talk, i dont need rollback only on my account, its stupid. WE DONT NEED IT.

WHY ZAKA IS NOT BANNED YET?? They got info by a crew member, who played on their account for 4-5 years.

Kirk, u said that rollback isnt a walk in park, u're waiting 1 week to do something. U have 10 people in ur "staff" , What mororus is doing now? Only check some italians? Or he can do something more? Will be great if someone will come here and explain the facts, or ur deals, or what u want.

OR WHY U LET NIZARI TO JOIN IN UR "STAFF", come on , give to us ur reasons

Quote Originally Posted by kcyk5 View Post
    stole our time... we spend 250 credits on ships, production itp.. and milked Ziomas clear... from trust on one of accounts which owner is our teammate... and sterben report it ; / and Nizar banned all our 500 accounts :s
    Nizari has banned 500 accounts?For this act was banned.