Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

stfu, you messed topic of our unfair ban your fukking insults..

Quote Originally Posted by kcyk5 View Post
    stfu, you messed topic of our unfair ban your complaining...
    make other topic child ur ban was fair and no one care about it even if it wasnt fair

buahahaha i make this topic first... you started make insults on zakarumita here, so why you try to kick me from my topic?

Quote Originally Posted by kcyk5 View Post
    buahahaha i make this topic first... you started make insults on zakarumita here, so why you try to kick me from my topic?
    you asked where's nizari , so you got ur asnwer , i dont see nothing about ur ban " just , example " you lost top 1 ? xDDDDD dont make us lught you wont never win even top 1 africa

From my point of view, from this what I have seen it was WSK who got banned many times almost everytime when he played - for uunfair things.

None of us, zaka players has ever hacked any account. Wsk is a hacker, hacked Nizari`s emails and skype, gace passwords to our accounts to half of tc, we lost all drugs and about 3 kk stats, is that fair ?
    We never hacked any account.
    WSK how long it took you to manipulate/prepare those skype talks ?
    Start to play fair instead of creating bullshits! /Kacper9

oh yeah , let's make more fun there stop cry zaka idiots , everyone knows screens are not enough to prove , but screens time and logs from panel time , its soo much enogh , and stop talk about any 3kk stats , no one took ur 3kk stats u didnt even got it , that why nizari was ****ing desperate and hacked us with panel help , without it zaka wouldnt make even half of our resp noobs

one thing... why nizari confessed and show us those prt sc?

i dont care about all bullshits that all of you are saying about: crew corrupt, dirty milks/stats, who should/shouldn´t be baned, etc...
    like vanessa said, they are working to solve the problem and post more replys is just to make this mess messier

but my opinion (if someone want and care about it xD) is that if crew prove that zakarumita´s team hacked SiekeJointWsKRya´s team they should be banned permanently.. and if they can´t prove it i think wsk and nizari shoud be banned

It wasn`t Nizari in this post. His skype, mails, all private accounts, etc. has been hacked.

rey

Please, close this topic. Many people are complaining about what have no idea.

TcMaThEuS.