Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Talking some countires that are not there or should be changed

well i was listing the country list and i noticed some mistakes which could make people angry ...

1. Serbia and Montenegro ---> Serbia and Montenegro doesnt exist anymore , cause Montenegro went on their own. So we have 2 countires first is Serbia and secound is Montenegro ---> this one should be changed

2. Macedonia doesnt exist aswell cause it is the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia. ---> cause of Greeks
    ---> this one is not urgent =D

this is it for now ... if i notice anything else aswell i'll post it

dont be mad at me

It will be fixed in the next update Thanks for you comment!
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

np

peace and love

"---> this one is not urgent =D"

ARE YOU ****ING serious?? it is not urgent?? it is urgent and A LOT! if you are not a greek and have no problem it's ok BUT I HAVE PROBLEM!! AND A BIG ONE!!

MAKEDONIA IS GREEK!! MEMOX CHANGE IT YESTERDAY

Actually there is no country called Macedonia. If you mean Skopje or Fyrom, then its Skopje or FYROM.
    It would be wise to change it as soon as possible, in order to avoid misunderstandings and because it offends all the greek players in the game.

[Off topic] For all these fellows who think they are descendants of Alexander the Great, let me inform them one thing: Me and every greek citizen can read what is written on the tomb of Phillippes B, the father of Alexander, in Vergina. Guess what...Vergina is in Greece. And guess one more think...You can't read what is written there, because your slavish language has nothing to do with the ancient greece! So stop your propaganda please. No harm

LoL there will be no more greece soon anyway lol if ppls will continue there as they do now. Srysly i hope that everything will sort out in greece . GL

Ok lets stop with the political discussions, they lead nowhere.

[Off topic] For all these fellows who think they are descendants of Alexander the Great, let me inform them one thing: Me and every greek citizen can read what is written on the tomb of Phillippes B, the father of Alexander, in Vergina. Guess what...Vergina is in Greece. And guess one more think...You can't read what is written there, because your slavish language has nothing to do with the ancient greece! So stop your propaganda please. No harm
    If we're on the history lesson page, I would like to point out that modern day greek citizens and social state has nothing to do with the ancient greek culture and philosophy. You are a different type of people entirely, all you keep from those times are the geographic position and the ancient architecture, that you have inherited. Even the language has changed, unless learned in school, it is close to impossible for a greek to speak ancient greek language.

In the same way, it's Egypt. The muslims who now inhabit the borders of Egypt, have nothing in common with the ancient civilization who built the pyramids. The ancient egyptian civilisation weren't muslims (islam didn't existed back then) but weren't arabs either. That civilization was partially destroyed and lost in time with the arab conquest, and the vestiges that remain today can't be claimed by egyptian as being their own culture, or that their ancestors built those.

So, don't claim what isn't rightfully yours.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

The new country list comes from a standardized framework and I'm sure they are following the appropriate ISO standards for countries. According to Republic of Macedonia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia it is a country of it's own but there is a dispute about the name. Unfortunately this name is also standardized and not set by me personally.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center