Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default I want an answer

My team friend is always complaining and sending tickets and NO ANSWER. I want to know why my account does NOT receive any prize when it reaches levels. WHY?

ACC NAME: OGrandeBolas ID:3097005.

Regards, Stryker.

Please, check that thread http://forum.thecrims.com/support-en...tml#post210485

TcMaThEuS.

They are still working on this bug . Seems like only accounts which made all those lvls last round cant recive prizes when they completed lvl . New registered accs get rewards without any problems .

Towelie

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    Yesterday Sa3ek and I finally found the problem! I have created a solution now but I want to ask you guys about the execution.

Either I can give you ALL the rewards at once for the past levels. The problem here is that you might get many trucks and boats on the same day.

Or I can lower your accounts to the level where you didn't receive and rewards.

What do you say? I wait for some replies before I proceed.
    Actually, they have found the solution -.-

yes they found the solutions . But they are working on fix which clearly havent come out yet .....

Quote Originally Posted by kamits View Post
    Actually, they have found the solution -.-
    Yep and as linked and pasted above, You guys need to vote for which option that you think works best so we can perform the fix, problem is known just there are 2 ways to fix it and we are taking your opinion on which.