Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Invest?

Smile Well well

I don't see the problem about investments, I think it's pretty awesome. Like FK came, investments came, so everybody wins and can make more respect now
    What difference does it make, to have investments? Your invested time in the game remains the same, so it is quite an advantage as I see it
    Like memox said, this round 50 is going to be different, and different it is. Its special, so that's why all this excepcional changes. I think it's a great round, much people are celebrating it, has of course, they should, because it's rocking! Keep it up, and good luck all!

Quote Originally Posted by Trancedependent View Post
    I don't see the problem about investments, I think it's pretty awesome. Like FK came, investments came, so everybody wins and can make more respect now
    What difference does it make, to have investments? Your invested time in the game remains the same, so it is quite an advantage as I see it
    Like memox said, this round 50 is going to be different, and different it is. Its special, so that's why all this excepcional changes. I think it's a great round, much people are celebrating it, has of course, they should, because it's rocking! Keep it up, and good luck all!
    Ok,so...somebody is playing almost everyday,trying to do something and makes a nice respect by his own work,u know,ships,stats,ga,hunt,robs or i don't know...and then a guy,who didn't play at least 1/10 from the first,comes and just click invest invest invest invest and guess what,the first will make at final some respect by hard work,and the second will do muuuuch more because of invest.I think the ships are enough,if u want to have performance,play the game,not just invest,invest and invest.

I'm pretty sure investments shouldnt be enabled this round but now since they are on an ppl probably started using them I will have to let them remain :/
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    I'm pretty sure investments shouldnt be enabled this round but now since they are on an ppl probably started using them I will have to let them remain :/
    Just write to newspapper: STOP using invest,because i'll remove it!

I know it is not so simple,so don't judge me :P
    Last edited by yoBogdan; 07-08-2011 at 12:33 PM.

Is not so easy to remove invest now,some players already made investments.

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    l o l
    thanks for answer anyways.