Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Ban ItalianTeam Round 49# for BotUsage WTF?

I sent you much tickets and no one reply me, we are banned for bot usage .. no one use it or other shit, we spended much money and Nizari ban us because he hate us. Sban us and all our accounts.

ID: 14474159

Do we use bot for win top italy?
    Round 49# the 2# in Italy had 200k and we use bot for make only 5kk?
    Nizari ban us because hate some people in the team

Here i say that use iPhone because i had some problems with computer.
    I don't know if the different browser of iphone give you problems.
    I want only the sban of accounts.
    http://forum.thecrims.com/general-di...-thecrims.html
    Last edited by Rayxx; 07-18-2011 at 04:25 PM.

Hey Rayxx =]

sorry for u ,, u know .. we r not discuss ban issue's here .. u made a ticket .. thats good .. u have to wait till u be answered .

nothing will change when u post here about ur ban case !!

Good luck bro ,,
    Regards,
    Generozo
    Support & Abuse Member
    TheCrims.Com Crew

No one reply me there, 1 month that i'm waiting ..

Hello, anyone is here?

Quote Originally Posted by Rayxx View Post
    Hello, anyone is here?
    hahahahahahahahahaha wait wait wait wait brother another 5 month for a dirty bann yeah yeah old rounds was 10 time better even in forum there was so easy ....

was on forum bann discuss and y had right to ask about ur bann and crews did answer u directly... but now they come with stupid and pathedic idea with report here and upp in there ass! so funny another thing its harder for crew to anser in the site page they are supose tell us to report! but if they were little bit smart refresh the memory! dude hey its so easy giv answer to players in forumn

example.. hey dude wtf why im banned? :S

[crew] you have been banned becaus using dirty stats
    player] aha hmm

i know this style was the besst.. its not good for player only its good for crews even easer work! ;D
    so so so so many player has this problem with crews why they dont gett answer it takes 2 much and my answer is wtf dude? u dont have that much work that u cant breake 2 min for writing a dude the ban reason or whatever it is!

peAce and loVe

There is a reason no one reply me, there aren't evidence about it.
    No one use bots.

Fair Play

is the same for me, I asked why we were banned?? (italianteam) sending more diu a ticket but I had no response 1 month, now that I have seen Nizari banned because an admin is not competent, then I ask whether any competent admin can analyze our case and unbanned italianteam Acestraparlo beckslovers for courtesy I expect an answer yet,

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacchuu View Post
    hahahahahahahahahaha wait wait wait wait brother another 5 month for a dirty bann yeah yeah old rounds was 10 time better even in forum there was so easy ....

was on forum bann discuss and y had right to ask about ur bann and crews did answer u directly... but now they come with stupid and pathedic idea with report here and upp in there ass! so funny another thing its harder for crew to anser in the site page they are supose tell us to report! but if they were little bit smart refresh the memory! dude hey its so easy giv answer to players in forumn

example.. hey dude wtf why im banned? :S

[crew] you have been banned becaus using dirty stats
    player] aha hmm

i know this style was the besst.. its not good for player only its good for crews even easer work! ;D
    so so so so many player has this problem with crews why they dont gett answer it takes 2 much and my answer is wtf dude? u dont have that much work that u cant breake 2 min for writing a dude the ban reason or whatever it is!

peAce and loVe

pls banned this a big idoit adelina big spammer on all posts fk off

me also was banned by nizari but now unbanned but he forget asela nick

Default Ban for no reason!

Why Nizari was written off as Admin? Because he was incompetent, so I think that all the people he has banned will be Unbanned!
    P.S. I guarantee they didn't use bot !

The ban is correct and stays.
    Please dont solve your private ban on public forum.

Thanks and Lock

M.