Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Insult

Default Insult

I wanna ask again if this is allowed.

Svenskii [ID: 8107756]
    2011-07-28 02:34:33
    its not a guy who played from round 10 to 15 its a guy who played since round 2! and yes i can speak swedish & finnish & albanish & english & kosovish languages! i have 10000 time better brain than u and ur little retard BaNaNaMOSSAN haha retards... ni e så jävla äckliga! horungar

Okey , we all know that this...IT always spam shit to everyone but its allowed to say " ur are a ****ing retard" " whore kids " " you are so ****ing disgusting" .. more and more.....

I just wanna know if this is allowed, so everyone can start spam this to each other?

Quote Originally Posted by Mossan View Post
    I wanna ask again if this is allowed.

Svenskii [ID: 8107756]
    2011-07-28 02:34:33
    its not a guy who played from round 10 to 15 its a guy who played since round 2! and yes i can speak swedish & finnish & albanish & english & kosovish languages! i have 10000 time better brain than u and ur little retard BaNaNaMOSSAN haha retards... ni e så jävla äckliga! horungar

Okey , we all know that this...IT always spam shit to everyone but its allowed to say " ur are a ****ing retard" " whore kids " " you are so ****ing disgusting" .. more and more.....

I just wanna know if this is allowed, so everyone can start spam this to each other?
    insult is if u use rasism or using bad words against family or any kind off that

MOSSAN go refresh ur brain dude serios! i mean if my word ****ing word is insult then explain to me whats word camel is? i havent use it to anybody but i jusst want tell u what ruless is in this game caus ur like a naab here even then u play evry round! evry crew i have seen in forum if u use camel or **** word on my gb! then i can jusst ignore u then u will never have chanse to write to me .... but for ur a kid! hahaahahaha omg ur so funny

hahaha ur going cry for that? :O why did crew put ignore list on? hmm is it becaus off ppl if u dont want any message off any kind off ppl u have 2 choice.. ignor or OFF MODE on GB

and by the way i have on my gb worst messages that gott from ur mouth but i didnt put it so ppl can see or report it caus im a man and im not a kid! pls grown upp next time

REMEMBER WHAT IGNORE LIST IS FOR !
    Last edited by Pikacchuu; 07-28-2011 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacchuu View Post
    insult is if u use rasism or using bad words against family or any kind off that

MOSSAN go refresh ur brain dude serios! i mean if my word ****ing word is insult then explain to me whats word camel is? i havent use it to anybody but i jusst want tell u what ruless is in this game caus ur like a naab here even then u play evry round! evry crew i have seen in forum if u use camel or **** word on my gb! then i can jusst ignore u then u will never have chanse to write to me .... but for ur a kid! hahaahahaha omg ur so funny

hahaha ur going cry for that? :O why did crew put ignore list on? hmm is it becaus off ppl if u dont want any message off any kind off ppl u have 2 choice.. ignor or OFF MODE on GB

and by the way i have on my gb worst messages that gott from ur mouth but i didnt put it so ppl can see or report it caus im a man and im not a kid! pls grown upp next time

REMEMBER WHAT IGNORE LIST IS FOR !

1. Dont call me dude, you are a ****ing shemale and the most retarded person I know.
    2. Camel is an animal.
    3. I don't play every round.
    4. Yes I did put you on ignore list but you loged your next acc and spam me again.
    5. I dont cry , Im just bored to see that the shemale of finland(you) spam to everyone and write shitty stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mossan View Post
    1. Dont call me dude, you are a ****ing shemale and the most retarded person I know.
    2. Camel is an animal.
    3. I don't play every round.
    4. Yes I did put you on ignore list but you loged your next acc and spam me again.
    5. I dont cry , Im just bored to see that the shemale of finland(you) spam to everyone and write shitty stuff.

hahaha u dont cry? sure sure u retard! and by the way u play evry round caus ur 2 ugly to have a LIFE!! ur jusst a HOMO

and why i spam is caus u wants it! MR.Banana MOSSAN hahahahaha omg ur so ugly man grown upp little please??

Why small people are always used to swear between one word and another??

This guy cant even build a simple phrase in english, I dont know why u guys still persist in answering him since im almost sure that no one here is able to understand what he tried to say, it just dont make any sense. Doesnt matter what u'll say, he will always answer u in an very odd language that u will not be able to understand.

Its always like ''Me are ****ing very ****ing good yo ****ing stupid retard, and stop to cry motha ****er noob, go refresh your brain idiot.''

U guys could just answer something like "Ohhhh yeah, me are very ****ing good too" and few minutes later u'll see that he is again writing like a crazy, something like: "You good?? Shut the **** up yo motha ****er noob. You good?? hahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaha.... Im better than u yo ****ing retard hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... Shut the **** up pls and go refresh your brain ****ing noob hahahahahahahahahhahahahaha...."

PS: Crew cant punish him for swear other people cuz to be punished his words need to make sense first.
    Last edited by TheUnd3ad; 07-29-2011 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnd3ad View Post
    Why small people are always used to swear between one word and another??

This guy cant even build a simple phrase in english, I dont know why u guys still persist in answering him since im almost sure that no one here is able to understand what he tried to say, it just dont make any sense. Doesnt matter what u'll say, he will always answer u in an very odd language that u will not be able to understand.

Its always like ''Me are ****ing very ****ing good yo ****ing stupid retard, and stop to cry motha ****er noob, go refresh your brain idiot.''

U guys could just answer something like "Ohhhh yeah, me are very ****ing good too" and few minutes later u'll say that he is again writing like a crazy, something like: "You good?? Shut the **** up yo motha ****er noob. You good?? hahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahaha.... Im better than u yo ****ing retard hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... Shut the **** up pls and go refresh your brain ****ing noob hahahahahahahahahhahahahaha...."

PS: Crew cant punish him for swear other people cuz to be punished his words need to make sense first.

ROFL, I guess you are right!

You **** sluts in this game, what swearing are you talking about????

Quote Originally Posted by EmReFoReVeR View Post
    You **** sluts in this game, what swearing are you talking about????

Eh what ?

I saw your post in forum and its the same thing as this case but you get ban. why not ban adelina/pikkatchu/retard/shemale ?

I never saw such an idiot in my whole life like this shemale...

why u cant just die?

Quote Originally Posted by Klym View Post
    I never saw such an idiot in my whole life like this shemale...

why u cant just die?
    Try to keep this kind of insults out side the forum.

It is allowed to use some dirty words, but to a certain limit.I think you guys know where start/end this limit.