Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: WINNERS r50

i make a login with a trust, in my friends account's, and he take a ban... because i was too lazy to type... then i press play on my bot for make a investment

Default Hangarund

Rule 17 always been folowed, Brs never can be on the top

Quote Originally Posted by ihonomei View Post
    Why PrajituRA take a ban, and slovenia50 nothing?
    ironic .

Quote Originally Posted by ihonomei View Post
    yes round 50 break all the records... respect, stats, money, GA, 1 vs 1 and now unfair ban hahaha really they wanted break all the records

-- IRONIC MODE ON --
    NICE BAN BOTTER

and btw who cant break a record in round 240 days kkkkkkkkkkk NOOB

honome why we gave prajitu in profile banner is our thing . + I guess that slovenia50 was already checked from admins and as u see nothing was wrong i guess i know the whole team who played on it i know that nobody used anything .

We had team with slow net with slow computers + ppls who were robbing so freaking slow that we could robb as a team and we were waiting for 3 mins to finish 1 fk robb cause of slow computers and stuff . So stop putting efforts to ban us

Towelie u didnt play 10 hours so please shut up... u can be lucky that we did put u in helpers..

Quote Originally Posted by SloMakerRedTwo View Post
    Towelie u didnt play 10 hours so please shut up... u can be lucky that we did put u in helpers..
    rofl rof rofl
    [2011-01-07 23:35:15] Optimos: mam taka faze na fbi ze jutro zjem fbi zamiast obiadu

240 / 4 = 60 days

sorry to know that all of top ppl lost 2 months here and then .. Buuh .. nothing !

Quote Originally Posted by IGoGo4Fun View Post
    240 / 4 = 60 days

sorry to know that all of top ppl lost 2 months here and then .. Buuh .. nothing !

cause perfect gamé !! u can ban here wıthout knowıng bot 01-40 dAY dıd 22 h rob for the end ban

The hell won and ultimate champions lost end of story why so more spam?
    Btw u guys better stop using that shits like {ironic} is like u lie urself ur about suicide and use ironic thinks? I think just a retarded man can do that... but as i said since /facepalm isnt enough /doublefacepalm is ok
    Last edited by TheCrims; 08-10-2011 at 06:00 PM.