Excellent someone is really trying to bring back the stats to the game, but hold on a minute, as far as i notice the game is dead, even having the real math on X 1 and not that disgrace such as loose 200k and win 0, but come on, 2 easy to make it as well, cant you find a middle term? I know the round was extended, more days more stats more everything but is very easy to get stats hum.

But still i dont see any action, i see locked up ppl playing like they are waiting for an appointment with the doctor playing tetris using their own game boy, oh well game boy was in my time, now is what? psp3 or whatever.

Well we cant have everything one time, at least what we loose is what we get, maybe you are in the right path and the past wasnt so bad at all.

I just would like to know if the rabbits mode acc remain undercovered in the rank(and in ppls pockets).... (rofl)

just for the records, the math for the game in the past wasnt that easy hope you do know what u tried to bring it back coz for me seems you guys tried to do something but forgot something else.

anyways, keep walking, u ll get there.