Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Memox read

Quote Originally Posted by Klym View Post
    are u talking to urself?
    coz its u who do that in every single topic... anyway i wont discuss with u, its pointless.
    yoyo klym wzaap wannabe gangsta boy nah im not spaming at all :P but im jusst reading and im always here see what kind of misstake ppl make in game and how they act in forum im not a MAD person or a MONSTER how i see in skype ppl asking me why im so hardly... im nobody im jusst a guy who has been 2 long in this game! since round 2 see the crews & ppl theyr gaming acting i never puted my life in this game ... honestly i have never played a hole round always half each round cus its pointless... ok yoyo i dont care what ppl thinking about me cus its theyr thing i dont giv a shitt.. but my words comes true if u think and read my words the ''spaming words'' it comes true ! yoyo peace

Haha, and my ban? because it occurred? As you can see only two ip logged into the account, and nobody showed up stats. Already sent to the support tickets and had no answer.

Quote Originally Posted by rlcko View Post
    Haha, and my ban? because it occurred? As you can see only two ip logged into the account, and nobody showed up stats. Already sent to the support tickets and had no answer.
    Dont waste your time why not will answer you, they dont care what with we think...

Quote Originally Posted by Sa3ek View Post
    I never said I don't care nor my post indicates that, I simply asked stop accusing crew members every now and then, I also said we are still not finished with the checks that's why I asked for your patience nothing wrong with what I said unless you guys understand it in other ways. I also never said don't write about it, as I mentioned you can write us through support, I did read some of the banned players tickets, though have not responded to any yet until we get finished with the specific account, and this is why we are still undergoing extensive checks on new and already checked accounts for final results. As for honome times are different and now is different than before, I won't go into a discussion of previous bans which this wasn't the reason for it anyways.

Thank you for understanding, I will keep you posted with news

ok ok.. we talk another time
    Last edited by ihonomei; 08-11-2011 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacchuu View Post
    yoyo klym wzaap wannabe gangsta boy nah im not spaming at all :P but im jusst reading and im always here see what kind of misstake ppl make in game and how they act in forum im not a MAD person or a MONSTER how i see in skype ppl asking me why im so hardly... im nobody im jusst a guy who has been 2 long in this game! since round 2 see the crews & ppl theyr gaming acting i never puted my life in this game ... honestly i have never played a hole round always half each round cus its pointless... ok yoyo i dont care what ppl thinking about me cus its theyr thing i dont giv a shitt.. but my words comes true if u think and read my words the ''spaming words'' it comes true ! yoyo peace
    now they will move this topic to "Feedback - Other languages", well done

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacchuu View Post
    im nobody to giv him order what to do.. but in true forum is somthing else thecrims gaming is sumthing else... if i use bad words at the gaming then i can be banned ...

ILLITERATE : Rolleyes: