Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Memox read

i make a login with a trust, in my friends account's, and he take a ban... because i was too lazy to type... then i press play on my bot for make a investment

21# I'm the owner of the cart. u only play if I leave!

Quote Originally Posted by ihonomei View Post
    21# I'm the owner of the cart. u only play if I leave!
    22# You can't beat me! I'm the owner of Crim City!
    This is just a ****ing game! But, what you do here, you do in your life... Be true!

I like your style =) Each time when you get banned you speak trash..."I didn`t used bot,it`s unfair...memox has something with me,he do not like my haircut...blah blah blah" and then you waste your time on forum complaining but you already know that wwhat is done is done.If you are banned it`s over...
    And even if i don`t like the crew members...only a few of them it`s not correct to blame them for ban....Play clean and some day you`ll win =)

i have a new suggestion:

Memox block the access IP brazilians to the game, so you will less work after one round, you not will lose time checking accounts, or having to make excuses ragged to justify a ban in a brazilian.
    You like this idea? xD

PS: Memox have preconception with brazilians...
    Last edited by Eminem14; 08-09-2011 at 08:13 PM.

if ur tr player u r not allowed to win top 3

Sexy Rule 69# Dont play with brazilian players or your work and efforts will be for nothing

Quote Originally Posted by 1stONE View Post
    Sexy Rule 69# Dont play with brazilian players or your work and efforts will be for nothing
    STFU with ur stupid brazil ruleee blaa blaaa blaaaa

ur jusst a faggets and idiots in this game u take bann come cry like small bitches! same Crimaster they gott bann come here and cry ... let the clean player winn! from the first day then i saw some brazil player who really used bot i knowed its going be bann.. im not saying theyr names but STFU cus u know u made bot like HELL!

next time grown little upp and stop crying about ur stupid failed brain memox take off brazil memox u bann all brazil blaa blaa... ur so so ****ing morrons... please stfu and go play clean if u want winn

let memox and crews be alone this is theyr funn part to bann dirty morrons like u! muhahahahahha

and u dezerv it BRAZIL and DIRTY PLAYERS!
    Last edited by Pikacchuu; 08-09-2011 at 08:45 PM.

Pıkachuu :d Stop sspam forum !! I want to see ur game .D go try playıng game wıthout talk

Quote Originally Posted by GQDfather45 View Post
    Pıkachuu :d Stop sspam forum !! I want to see ur game .D go try playıng game wıthout talk
    im sick from listing to ur bullshitt corrupt crews they bann cus we are turkey and BRAZIL if ur brain is normal then u wont say this shitt but ur brain retards so yes yes u say it cus u use so ****ing much bott like hell and in the end u think ur the winner! omg dude its not that easy winn 300$ kkkkk? its not kkkkk cus u dont understand how to play clean! and im not only player whos sick from u to hear ur crying ur ****ing retard brain with complaining!