Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Memox read

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacchuu View Post
    im sick from listing to ur bullshitt corrupt crews they bann cus we are turkey and BRAZIL if ur brain is normal then u wont say this shitt but ur brain retards so yes yes u say it cus u use so ****ing much bott like hell and in the end u think ur the winner! omg dude its not that easy winn 300$ kkkkk? its not kkkkk cus u dont understand how to play clean! and im not only player whos sick from u to hear ur crying ur ****ing retard brain with complaining!

If I botter what u ? Only says here ****ing retards ?

im sick from listing to ur bullshitt corrupt crews they bann cus we are turkey and BRAZIL if ur brain is normal then u wont say this shitt but ur brain retards so yes yes u say it cus u use so ****ing much bott like hell and in the end u think ur the winner! omg dude its not that easy winn 300$ kkkkk? its not kkkkk cus u dont understand how to play clean! and im not only player whos sick from u to hear ur crying ur ****ing retard brain with complaining!
    At least you will never have problems with it, cuz you are the biggest noob ever on this game, you'll never be in any top.

PS: What are you talkin about be sick? We all are sick of you, bad english, nobody knows if we must use she/he/it to talk about you.

Stfu, round after round you're talkin shit, and you don't even know what you're talkin' about.

Quote Originally Posted by Sieke View Post
    At least you will never have problems with it, cuz you are the biggest noob ever on this game, you'll never be in any top.

PS: What are you talkin about be sick? We all are sick of you, bad english, nobody knows if we must use she/he/it to talk about you.

Stfu, round after round you're talkin shit, and you don't even know what you're talkin' about.
    hahahahah bad english ur so ****ing retard that u dont even know how to read or understand english with ur glases! go buy new at shop! ur so ugly in ur retard life....

about top well we will see that in future round 51... at least i play clean im not a idiot or retarrd like ur team using bott evry god **** night days and thinking hell yes i winn this round off caurse... its so ****ing retard.. if u was any god **** good u would have top 1-5 but ur jusst a losser gott banned evry time by using bott! OMG did it hurt ya... and yes ppl is sick from teams that play and gott banned and then complaining to crews its corrupt crews and memox is selling like i hear in skype... omg so retard

noname
    zakarumita
    Acecolddavidluci
    BRangusEV
    RyanxWSK
    youlicek

and more more player that gott banned or not banned
    they dont complain about theyr bann cus they know send a ticket.. at least they are normals and thats a man

but brazilian teams evry round if they gott banned crying like 8 year old kid we was not botter we play clean crews is corrupt

USE UR GOD **** BRAIN NEXT TIME BECAUS U WILL ALWAYS BE BANNED BY USING BOTT REMEMBER IT

if u dont like the game u can quit it.. its besst for all i belive many ppl would be even happy then they dont have to see noobs crying spaming 24/7

There is a lot of bullshit going on at the moment in this thread. That I should have a personal agenda against Brasil is pure nonsense. This is not the first time such a claim has appeared, it has been suggested before that I am against Egyptians, Portuguese, Turkish, Greek and probably most other countries in the world. Do you really think it is me against the world here? Use your judgement to better things and please be very careful when selecting team mates.

I would love to see reactions towards the players who actually cause whole teams to be banned, I am sure there are "innocent" players banned because of these idiots.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Triple fail crimasters hahaha ..

Now everyone br guy will spam here about " unfair ban " if memox dont like br people , maybe he should delete brazil flag

anyway , nice to see you crying here

Quote Originally Posted by xwskx View Post
    Triple fail crimasters hahaha ..

Now everyone br guy will spam here about " unfair ban " if memox dont like br people , maybe he should delete brazil flag

anyway , nice to see you crying here
    crimasters is jusst a ****ing botters teams they know they use bot but the funny thing is they crying like small kids 8 year! & saying delet BRAZIL hahahahah....

crimasters is jusst a ****ing botters teams they know they use bot but the funny thing is they crying like small kids 8 year! & saying delet BRAZIL hahahahah....
    If, from now on, I see one single post from you containing the words: ****ing, ****, stupid, gay, faggot, retarded etc. I'll ban your forum along with your game accounts. Permanently.

And don't bother asking why, just shut up and behave.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

@Andrecklina ... I understand that you have some mental problems and that you are a ****ing asslicker and a travestit.... but why the **** are you crying on forum about br getting banned and etc.. you wasn't banned so stfu...
    They are not complaining about the ban and you are complaining for them? LMAO...

If you're trying to be respected in this game stop being idiot/shemale/asslicker/spammer... ( oh wait.. wtf.. nobody respects gays... ) /facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    If, from now on, I see one single post from you containing the words: ****ing, ****, stupid, gay, faggot, retarded etc. I'll ban your forum along with your game accounts. Permanently.

And don't bother asking why, just shut up and behave.
    finally...
    Last edited by RonSoN; 08-10-2011 at 03:32 PM.

I believe you can consider that the message I posted before is being addressed to you also.

If he isn't allowed to talk like that, you ain't either, and nobody is.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    There is a lot of bullshit going on at the moment in this thread. That I should have a personal agenda against Brasil is pure nonsense. This is not the first time such a claim has appeared, it has been suggested before that I am against Egyptians, Portuguese, Turkish, Greek and probably most other countries in the world. Do you really think it is me against the world here? Use your judgement to better things and please be very careful when selecting team mates.

I would love to see reactions towards the players who actually cause whole teams to be banned, I am sure there are "innocent" players banned because of these idiots.
    It just shows how much you are unfair, many here pay by others' mistakes, there is no good sense in most bans and when you search for answers nobody knows you explain the true reason for taking ban, but also what to expect a game who had two member crew in last round that have been kicked for corruption? HAHAHA.
    I give the same advice for you, PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN SELECTING TEAM MATES.
    Explain to me why three accounts brazilian TOP 1, TOP 2 AND TOP 3 of different teams were banned for bot, will say that now any one have bot? As if was something easy to achieve, has patient -.-
    You don't think it's strange many teams are banned of bot this round??? I think you this wrong the method to find possible bot. I think you should review their methods...
    We play Thecrims there long time and using google chrome which is the fastest browser currently in my opinion, play Thecrims fast is very easy, take actions how to rob with 5, 6, 7, 10, 12 accounts by tabs is very fast, still more for those who already have practice as ppl old in game.
    I'm just asking for more attention with the players and you better explain the reason for the bans... why take ban after two months hard work to win top 1 and not having answers is complicated, you no have idea
    Ultimately, treat your customers better why are we we keep your game ONLINE and possibly the food on your table also.

Thanks for attention, and sorry if have errors of spelling.
    :*:*:*