Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Memox read

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    There is a lot of bullshit going on at the moment in this thread. That I should have a personal agenda against Brasil is pure nonsense. This is not the first time such a claim has appeared, it has been suggested before that I am against Egyptians, Portuguese, Turkish, Greek and probably most other countries in the world. Do you really think it is me against the world here? Use your judgement to better things and please be very careful when selecting team mates.

I would love to see reactions towards the players who actually cause whole teams to be banned, I am sure there are "innocent" players banned because of these idiots.
    hmm so may I tell that Vanessa has a "personal agenda" against my team coz of this: Imageshack - vanag.jpg ??

/ Bugiman8

Since /facepalm isnt enough i will /doublefacepalm u guys rly need to gtfo outside get some fresh air and get a life lmao ur QQing every round same ppl of any shits like unfair bans or blaming each others that u used any kind of bots etc srsly thats patetic

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    If, from now on, I see one single post from you containing the words: ****ing, ****, stupid, gay, faggot, retarded etc. I'll ban your forum along with your game accounts. Permanently.

And don't bother asking why, just shut up and behave.
    u have not right to bann me cus of those words i mean sheck ronson and other ppls with they words.. then u bann them then u can speak with me about bann someone!

2. im jusst sick from ppl using the words corrupt crews and etc....

u may bann me in forum but in the game im not talking with anybody unless my team then someone write me i write nicly... and forum is another thing
    thecrims gaming is another thing kirk ... i dont know whats upp with u? :S

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacchuu View Post
    u have not right to bann me cus of those words i mean sheck ronson and other ppls with they words.. then u bann them then u can speak with me about bann someone!

2. im jusst sick from ppl using the words corrupt crews and etc....

u may bann me in forum but in the game im not talking with anybody unless my team then someone write me i write nicly... and forum is another thing
    thecrims gaming is another thing kirk ... i dont know whats upp with u? :S
    He will just ban you thats all,who are u to dont give right him?
    Seems like ur memox2 right?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrims View Post
    Since /facepalm isnt enough i will /doublefacepalm u guys rly need to gtfo outside get some fresh air and get a life lmao ur QQing every round same ppl of any shits like unfair bans or blaming each others that u used any kind of bots etc srsly thats patetic
    Thank you for opinion, if you think this, i respect, opinions should be respected and respect prevail.
    But pathetic is you miss two months of life, playing hard to win a top, playing honestly, respecting all rules... and then be banned and not having convincing explanations much less any attention of any member crew to talk. More than 10 teams be banned for the same reason and himself the actual owner of the game not able to explain why...
    We are treated very bad here, is what I think. That yes it is pathetic bro.

hug :*
    Last edited by Eminem14; 08-10-2011 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    If, from now on, I see one single post from you containing the words: ****ing, ****, stupid, gay, faggot, retarded etc. I'll ban your forum along with your game accounts. Permanently.

And don't bother asking why, just shut up and behave.
    God bless u.

I would say to all of u brazilians, just stop believing on crimasters players, never accept something coming from them and u will probably finish a round as it was used to be in past when u were not involved to them.

The most funny thing was to see Crimasters players calling ``corrupt crews`` and the first complaint was ``Memox wants to ban all Brazilians to someone from his country win the 50th round``, so after some time mossan got banned too, so they changed their complaint and started to say ``...of course, it was already expected that others would be banned to nizari`s friend win this round, since the begining of this round he was manipulating the things so it's just clear for us that he would win this round with zakarumita or with his friend`s account``, then nizari`s friend got banned as well and so u guess what happened?!? They changed what they were saying again and started to complain around a player called Prajitura that have been banned and he was probably playing on Slovenia50`s account (the one in top1 now), so what they said?? ``hahahaha it was already expected, prajitura was banned but Slovenia50 no, this is mororus acting for his friends from there win again, welcome to the corruption word, one team player got banned but the main account no``, and now Slovenia50 is out as well, so what would u say for now on guys?? Its all a conspiration??

What u guys need to understand is that memox cant click a button ``ban all botters in the same second`` , the accounts was being checked one by one and it wasnt needed u guys posting a new bullshit in forum for each new player that was at top1 at the moment.

The other thing I wanted u to know is that probably 90% of the players of these 3 BR accounts (top1, 2 `n 3) was completely clear, but some of the players was probably lying to u and getting stats from crimasters for some credits/money to show to others inside the team that he is playing hard this round, and some other guys just logged crimasters accounts without knowing that it was from them to snatch stats and drugs thinking that they are clever when they were not I would like to ask all of u to believe me, u were all cheated up by crimasters players, and many players from your teams can be probably lying to u guys.

Many Brazilians is thinking that thecrims is calling them all ``BOTTERS`` and its not true, the meaning of their main account has been banned for the rule 5 didnt mean that they are all botters but, for sure, that some of their players was botters or that they received help from boters.
    Last edited by TheUnd3ad; 08-10-2011 at 09:09 PM.

Thats all very funny.
    Memox is manipulated by some crew members which wants others to win the round - easy, just to find anything on someone to ban him
    Brazilians - "always" using bots
    Slovakians - why they should win ?
    Polish - I won`t comment because thats the biggest parody
    Pointless that you are writing because you won`t achieve anything
    Don`t play, you see how it is looking/working like

don't worry be happy :*
    Last edited by cesarzowa; 08-10-2011 at 09:29 PM.

I think memox could put someone who knows how to play the crims in this CREW...

that with the current crew:

if u're fast u r botter
    if u're strong u r botter
    if u have a much money u r botter
    if u "stamina" fast u r botter
    if u make a fast hits u r a botter

I nothing have against any person crew, But they should review their concepts about The Crims...

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnd3ad View Post
    The most funny thing was to see Crimasters players calling ``corrupt crews`` and the first complaint was ``Memox wants to ban all Brazilians to someone from his country win the 50th round``, so after some time mossan got banned too, so they changed their complaint and started to say ``...of course, it was already expected that others would be banned to nizari`s friend win this round, since the begining of this round he was manipulating the things so it's just clear for us that he would win this round with zakarumita or with his friend`s account``, then nizari`s friend got banned as well and so u guess what happened?!? They changed what they were saying again and started to complain around a player called Prajitura that have been banned and he was probably playing on Slovenia50`s account (the one in top1 now), so what they said?? ``hahahaha it was already expected, prajitura was banned but Slovenia50 no, this is mororus acting for his friends from there win again, welcome to the corruption word, one team player got banned but the main account no``, and now Slovenia50 is out as well, so what would u say for now on guys?? Its all a conspiration??

What u guys need to understand is that memox cant click a button ``ban all botters in the same second`` , the accounts was being checked one by one and it wasnt needed u guys posting a new bullshit in forum for each new player that was at top1 at the moment.
    TheUnd3ad this how it always go, some like to twist facts in their own imagination to suit their cause.

I believe most here understands pure basic English, thus I also believe that when you kept checking stats for ranks every-now and then to check who could be the winner of the round, you could also see if you opened your eyes that "Stats are being finalized" and also there were no winners declared yet not even now, which means there are undergoing checks on the accounts, the checks/bans were also undergoing (not in any specific order), while some of you just depends on speculation of "un-finalized results" to build up his own twisted theory.

as for ihonomei you have no idea and your words about how the crew works is just too general to be performed in a practical way. I would also like to confirm that we don't base our judgement on such non stable conditions that you have mentioned.

So being practical, I advise that players don't rush into conclusions not based on a solid ground. And choose your team mates carefully.

Accounts checks is a still an undergoing procedure, it is not finalized yet nor it was declared as one.

Final words, don't judge blindly not because player X got banned, means that some crew member Y was the reason behind it, just because X is day dreaming or having a beef with Y or vise versa. This is not how it goes here and at the end it is just most probably a third partner like crew member L who did the check. Simple words "Stop being so fairy tales imaginative" in this part, and if you have any doubts you can contact Abuse-Complaints Support Center or Crew Support Center. Though as I said don't speculate.