Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    I have now updated and finalized the winners list for round 50! Congratulations! All winners will get their medals etc tomorrow when I finish the last part.
    Here's your response.

TcMaThEuS.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacchuu View Post
    congrats boy ur gg is winner and record breaker nobody will have the chanse to breake it so ur the fanest leader in tc.. as i ha ve sayd
    So funny what record ? just a funny round , no records

Scorpow is used to be known as one of the best players in TC, much due to round 5 when he made the record on respect.

This round was like u said, a ``funny`` round, but even so, he is treated like this, and do u know why of this??

Cuz the same "funny", "easy" round that they were playing, it was the same to u, but who won this round was these five players, so they deserve all the recognize from us, and yes, they have made the record.
    If u keep saying it was just a ``funny`` round, i can come back here to say, why u were not able to make more than these players??

Be humble and congratulate them, instead of come here to say that this round was a bullshit, cuz it was not, everyone loved this round and I really lost the count of how many people were coming here to congratule the developer for the excelent round they have made.
    Last edited by TheUnd3ad; 08-19-2011 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnd3ad View Post
    everyone loved this round and I really lost the count of how many people were coming here to congratule the developer for the excelent round they have made.
    I`m not, and haven`t ever been a developer, thank You though.

and you will never be *

bla bla bla mr nobody

PS: Kibe his answer was the best

Do i ask your oppinion? I dont think so , you dont impress me with your text's So
    remain in your chair .

Ps : I liked also round 50 .

Who is u to ask me something?? None asked u to born, but u did it.

And my text was not to "impress" someone, it was only true words but small brains always think we are trying to manipulate their heads, or impress as u have said.

And yes I'll stand in my chair, thats what I do when im at PC