Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Credit fraud

Default Credit fraud

User is banned due to violation of rule Credit fraud (RecordBreakers)

I gotta laugh with this, someone has discovered a bug and use it without any one knows , so my question is do we have fault ?
    Last edited by 1stONE; 08-18-2011 at 08:15 PM.

im agree with you , cus exactly how can you know it's dirty credit by bug ?

Agree...... Its impossible to know if someone use a bug and gives us credits. And people who don't use this bug get ban for fraud....
    Im sure that players who have played this game for sooo long would report if they found any bug like this.

Dream come true !! :é

It doesnt make any sense
    Last edited by 1stONE; 08-18-2011 at 08:04 PM.

Last edited by 1stONE; 08-18-2011 at 08:05 PM.

I have no words to explain how stupids ur guys.

Before some of this stupid guy come saying that im bad mouthing him with no reason I'll explain why I can call u stupid/idiot or whatever and it wont be a bad word, it will be an adjective.

Let me show one rule for u guys, cuz it seems that u didnt know abt it:

10. It is forbidden to sell or trade stats between accounts.

it means that ur not allowed to sell/buy accounts, skills, and anything related to this, so this rule by itself explain this ban on u poor guys.

But if its not enought for u, I can give another explanation to why u deserve to be banned.

Let me do it so:

1. You are solely responsible for your account.

it means that u should take care of your account cuz if something happens in there, it doesnt matter if it was your fault or not, ur responsible for this account and it's also true that ur the one who will be punished by what happened inside there.

To be a lil bit more clear with u, it means that if u dont know from where these credits comes from, u should not accept it, cuz if there is something wrong with these credits, the only who will be responsible to this will be YOU.

So thats why im feeling that I'm on my rights to call u stupid, cuz it is not some lie.

everyround they find something to set winners list as they want

this time , alot bans for dirty credits and record breaker won

next time it will be #2 or #5 no one care about it , they just want friends in winners

really its funny , everyone can use credits on tc , there is bounty hunting option and why someone who didnt knew about credits fraud ban me banned ?

dont try to set unfair top list because of stupid things like it , im not banned , well i dont try to get unban here , if you want to be fair , just calc how many credits fraud were on those acc's and put it on minus

You dont need reasons to call me whatever you want if i want to call u anything i dont need a reason ok ? you are just a dumb wich dont understand nothing.. you still believe in the sistem ahah , ok i believe you came to this world by the wrong hole then.
    Last edited by 1stONE; 08-18-2011 at 07:53 PM.

U can try to explain why my words dont make sense, instead of it ur still the idiot here.

Give names to the words and I give u the chance to not be an stupid.

I have arguments to every of my explaination and its right here, where is yours?? Everyone can talk, but only few can argument.

This is what separates the world of stupids from the world of brains. :*
    Last edited by TheUnd3ad; 08-18-2011 at 08:01 PM.