Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: hello

Default hello

as everyone know one team got milked tonight by some member or his friend , so now i see memox gave everything back , well i would like to know if its clear coruption or you can give back stats and everything lost for other players who got hacked / milked ?

aha, and i remember round 50 when i got milked by crew member , and even then you said that its not possible to get rollback , and now let everyoune see tahat they got milked because someone logged WITH TRUST and ****ed cash , then got all back , its first option then

You're such a baby, your case was impossible to fix because how stats are distributed in this game. This case was very easy since it was only money going away to prison bribes. I'm sure that even you with a stone heart can see that this was the right thing to do.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    You're such a baby, your case was impossible to fix because how stats are distributed in this game. This case was very easy since it was only money going away to prison bribes. I'm sure that even you with a stone heart can see that this was the right thing to do.
    yes i know it was impossible because my nick is wsk , and account rolbacked nizari , good luck ! but trust me that im not alone who see this coruption once again you lost more players

You're really trying to turn black into white here, if this case where the same as your's then the outcome would have been exactly the same.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

We know its not true , really you can't any 1 time write that you doing something to support zakarumita players ? and if i win i will be banned right ? eh , i dont know why i still continue it , it was bad idea to play , i knew what shits crew can do , but i thought maybe you will be little fair but i was wrong

;O

wtf ?!

this game it gets ****ed.

/ bambeq77

nizari ****ed tc in previus edition and all time , every time his unbaned ! this is a bull shit memox stop it help in his team anymore..

/ bambeq77

Quote Originally Posted by xpraf1x View Post
    aha, and i remember round 50 when i got milked by crew member , and even then you said that its not possible to get rollback , and now let everyoune see tahat they got milked because someone logged WITH TRUST and ****ed cash , then got all back , its first option then
    u wrong memox with this really..peoples will think all is corrupt . I w8 390.000.000 paintkileers from 122 days...and i w8 like one idiot...when u want to give me back what i lose with ur servers? big mistakes and never justice...

Bam u dont know nothing about this case so sh*t the f*ck up! We was talking this round and u know who play and u promissed me smth so remember about it!
    Wsk u wonna make someone angry? u are jelous or angry that u have to fight in clear way with my team? stop spamming start to play if u wonna to prove us smth!

/ Bugiman8