Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: hello

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel4fun View Post
    u wrong memox with this really..peoples will think all is corrupt . I w8 390.000.000 paintkileers from 122 days...and i w8 like one idiot...when u want to give me back what i lose with ur servers? big mistakes and never justice...
    Your drugs are coming, I havent been able to verify the amount yet but you will get it before the round ends.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    You're really trying to turn black into white here, if this case where the same as your's then the outcome would have been exactly the same.
    When i was milked in round 50 and i ask u about rollback...u close my tiket..now why u make rollback? and i w8 390.000.000 paintkillers... who will never come in my account i`m sure ... wenezuelo always answer to me...and u just close tikets ...

You're really trying to turn black into white here, if this case where the same as your's then the outcome would have been exactly the same.
    Why u give to MIDO all cash , if him was milked about cash ? I DON'T UNDERSTAND UR CORRUPT ? ALL TC SEE THAT !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gadam8 View Post
    B
    Wsk u wonna make someone angry? u are jelous or angry that u have to fight in clear way with my team? stop spamming start to play if u wonna to prove us smth!

/ Bugiman8
    no , i just want fair play or finally one word from crew that they support players [ friends ]

i dont need prove anything , everyone see the proofs

Your drugs are coming, I havent been able to verify the amount yet but you will get it before the round ends.
    Ok thanks....for this!!! but in my opionion is not correct to make rollback to mido...

Why u give to MIDO all cash , if him was milked about cash ? I DON'T UNDERSTAND UR CORRUPT ? ALL TC SEE THAT !!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!! no comment , no fairness opposite thers players,

STOP SPAM IDIOT's , your all talking without know nothing , you wonna all hacked me as suspect person " wsk - respect - ... etc and some more " and when fair come your all mad STFU ..we always getting **** since r39 and alot of shit's when we can have fair 1 time all is mad if you was in my place you like to have fair for urself and u don't like it for other .. no comment idiot's are walking in everywhere . / mido

Quote Originally Posted by SzwagierKemota View Post
    STOP SPAM IDIOT's , your all talking without know nothing , you wonna all hacked me as suspect person " wsk - respect - ... etc and some more " and when fair come your all mad STFU ..we always getting **** since r39 and alot of shit's when we can have fair 1 time all is mad if you was in my place you like to have fair for urself and u don't like it for other .. no comment idiot's are walking in everywhere . / mido

you can say what u want , but everyone see truth

this time u are argee because crew support you , but next time you will come here cry again because you will be ****ed by them like many times before ;]

Quote Originally Posted by SzwagierKemota View Post
    1. i`m not idiot.stop insult
    2. we receive relation from ur account and we sabatage U
    3.your team hack U and IP-s will be proof
    4. u win 1 time top gang because u was lukky
    5. this rollback is not correct that`s all ....