Thread: ........

Default ........

Illuvatar
    Administrator

Kirk is on a distinguished road
    Send a message via Skype™ to Kirk
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by matiksc View Post
    At least let memox read it kirk ? why admins aren't fair ?

Memox can read it and reply to the thread if he so wishes, even if the topic is locked.

We heard your arguments, we aren't convinced and we have a different opinion. You wont persuade us this way, and certainly not by gathering the army of Wsk's fanboy's who keep spamming the forums since morning.

I will lock this one also, and I suggest you don't open any more threads about it.

for sure , i didnt told anyone to talk there , maybe you dont belive in this , but players see the turth , and really im bored with unfair bans for my options on forum , you can still continue it , but it wont help you in anything , maybe you fell better then , i dont know if you love nizari or mido , but hope someday , someone will get ur skype pass and show all deals what u did with them

Its not fair to win mido team in this way (**** up his account). so i think that crew did right choice to rollback his acc. and i hope that this spam wont change anything for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality View Post
    Its not fair to win mido team in this way (**** up his account). so i think that crew did right choice to rollback his acc. and i hope that this spam wont change anything for them.
    but there is one of mido's fan's ,

sry kirk i`m not wsk fanboy only just want to let justice..

maybe u mido fanboy and blinds you to mind...

/ bambeq77

Quote Originally Posted by xpraf1x View Post
    but there is one of mido's fan's ,
    but better than the army of Wsk's fanboy's.

cmoon guys, its just my opinion, if u dont like it, dont answer..
    and iam sure, that there wasnt like this - just one random guy thought that he could **** up midos acc xDD its with ur help wsk, iam 1000% sure xD

how is it with his help ? I do not know wsk you dumb ****. I had overkillshe password for past 2 editions. I saw this egyptian flag account so i ****ing destroy it by trusted account. Nothing to do with WSK YOU UNDERSTAND ? I live in uk and I play the crims 15 minutes a day. Just thought it would be funny and better if polish flag won ? I am polish you idiots -.-

Quote Originally Posted by matiksc View Post
    how is it with his help ? I do not know wsk you dumb ****. I had overkillshe password for past 2 editions. I saw this egyptian flag account so i ****ing destroy it by trusted account. Nothing to do with WSK YOU UNDERSTAND ? I live in uk and I play the crims 15 minutes a day. Just thought it would be funny and better if polish flag won ? I am polish you idiots -.-
    than why wsk is so upset now when mido got rollback? if he wasnt guilty for this, so he shouldnt care abt that.. if he want fair game, so here it is, without any accounts ****ing and other shits.. crew made decision allready and this spam wont change nothing.
    and guys if u tell that like this memox will lose players, than all of u are wrong. when will be 500 ppls online, wsk will stay here day and night to make top1, top2, top3, top4, top5, top killer and top gang alone.

than why wsk is so upset now when mido got rollback? if he wasnt guilty for this, so he shouldnt care abt that.. if he want fair game, so here it is, without any accounts ****ing and other shits.. crew made decision allready and this spam wont change nothing.
    and guys if u tell that like this memox will lose players, than all of u are wrong. when will be 500 ppls online, wsk will stay here day and night to make top1, top2, top3, top4, top5, top killer and top gang alone.
    I dont know why wsk is so upset, maybe he wants top1 ? lol...

Quote Originally Posted by matiksc View Post
    I dont know why wsk is so upset, maybe he wants top1 ? lol...
    so he is able to do that in fair way.. not with accs ****ing..
    and dont lie that u dont know wsk. xD

and most funny is that , even if you would stay here with 10 rabbits , then you would finish with ur main on 10 th place :/

i want fair game , they told me last round its not possible to give me my CASH back im not talking about stats , and i was milked by crew member , now PLAYER OF milked account help in milk and they got rollback , that's funny